Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you ever.....

lyrik

Did you ever think that you were completely over a track and that it was just not your thing anymore......only to hear the right person drop it in a set and totally blow your mind and bring you back and at the same time push you forward ???

I love when that happens, changes perspective.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

If you are talking about "As The Rush Comes", it's not gonna change anyone's opinions about it now, it's too late for that now.....................:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I understand what you are saying and it has happend to me before. :aright:

again....you son ova...and you know what you and chaflas should go bowling

:flush:

:laugh: I know you got what i was talking about bro....just in case.... it would never be as the rush comes.......never........

ever :laugh: :laugh:

If you are talking about "As The Rush Comes", it's not gonna change anyone's opinions about it now, it's too late for that now.

You mean the ATRC that's gonna come out on your finished December mix? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. ;):laugh:

HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIKE BOWLING?!?!?!? :D

I went on Wednesday and bowled 196 two times and 187. The other couple of games didn't count cause it was warm up games :tongue:

:werd: I was just telling my wife tonight that we should go bowling ....bowling and drunk go hand in hand!

CP drunken bowling night should be the next get together!!!

Originally posted by lyrik

:werd: I was just telling my wife tonight that we should go bowling ....bowling and drunk go hand in hand!

CP drunken bowling night should be the next get together!!!

:aright:

Man, I had mentioned something like this to other CPers and they looked at me like :blank: "WTF is bowling?" :laugh:

I think it's a wonderful idea!!! I'm down!!! :D Just tell me when and where........

:aright:

Man, I had mentioned something like this to other CPers and they looked at me like :blank: "WTF is bowling?" :laugh:

I think it's a wonderful idea!!! I'm down!!! :D Just tell me when and where........

WTF is bowling?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by chaflas

WTF is bowling?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hmmmm......

Bowling is a sport where a person holds a ball with 3 holes in his/her hand and throws the ball down a lane where there awaits 10 pins shapped in the form of a pyramid. You get all of the pins down on the first try, it's called a STRIKE. If you leave some up after, you get one more chance. You get the rest down on the second throw, it's called a SPARE. See? It's not that hard.

Too hard for you still?

Simple explanation: Rolling balls at pins. Knock them all down, you win. :laugh:

Hmmmm......

Bowling is a sport where a person holds a ball with 3 holes in his/her hand and throws the ball down a lane where there awaits 10 pins shapped in the form of a pyramid. You get all of the pins down on the first try, it's called a STRIKE. If you leave some up after, you get one more chance. You get the rest down on the second throw, it's called a SPARE. See? It's not that hard.

Too hard for you still?

Simple explanation: Rolling balls at pins. Knock them all down, you win. :laugh:

And if I do get a spare, how long will I have to be on it? That ruins the alignment.

Yeah i feel you lyrik. When I bought Cevin Fisher's Work It Out on Subversive, I was playing it all the time and I got really sick of it. Then when I went to Nerve the second time that Demi came from London, he dropped it right after the quasi-fashion show and I was hooked again! :D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

Yeah i feel you lyrik. When I bought Cevin Fisher's Work It Out on Subversive, I was playing it all the time and I got really sick of it. Then when I went to Nerve the second time that Demi came from London, he dropped it right after the quasi-fashion show and I was hooked again! :D:hat:

Exactly what happened to me tonight...I was listening to a set and heard this track that I had bought a looong time ago come into a newer set and just went....damn I can't believe it just came in the set that easy.