Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another BIG FUCK YOU TO CROBAR

buredf

same situation as most people.

this big grand opening bullshit that only people on the LIST could get in..

meanwhile i called them up and i read on the messageboards all week-- NO LIST they said

had my friend from north carolina who loves the crobar in miami who came up to visit and check out the club for the weekend.

WHAT A FUCKIN WASTE!!!

And then SPIRIT. all i can say is wow.

another fuckin disaster.

the club looks amazing.

last night we paid 25 bucks to walk into a club with fuckin santa clauses.

even the girl workin the check coat agreed with the fact that we left 15 mins after being there.

what the fuck is up with these stupid clubs?

when are they gonna get their act in gear?

i am sorry this happen to you, but i have to agree with "infinite". this is the whole demenor of most clubs...actually this is more of the mannerism that was done back in the day.......next time something like this happens to you... hand your ID and put a $20 under it (depending on the type of place it is, somettimes you need more $) you will get in. i know it stinks that you have to do this. money is everything...most people know this........

next time you'll get them. ;)

Originally posted by infinite

If u were slick u still woulda get in anyway...Quit throwing a tantrum.

Originally posted by crowina

i am sorry this happen to you, but i have to agree with "infinite". this is the whole demenor of most clubs...actually this is more of the mannerism that was done back in the day.......next time something like this happens to you... hand your ID and put a $20 under it (depending on the type of place it is, somettimes you need more $) you will get in. i know it stinks that you have to do this. money is everything...most people know this........

I dunno about you, but I have little patience for greedy door ppl who require extra "tip" to get into a club. I understand how it was back in the day. Yeah, I was one of those ppl who knew how to get around a door policy. Shit gets old. There's a reason why that went away. I don't see a reason for it to come back. After a little while, the hype will die down and the club will miss the people it pissed off early on. Do you know how many restaurants/lounges in the city had this policy only to be found empty 6 months from opening day? C'mon now. I'm not desperate enough to want to get into ANY club THAT badly.

Hey, at the end of the day, I don't lose sleep over this stuff. If they have that door policy, it's plain and simple to me. I just won't go. Works for them, works for me.

Originally posted by crowina

20 dollars on top of the fucking 30 they charge you to walk through the doors... no thanks.. god forbid you want to buy a beer... you're looking at a 58 dollar night... please that's fucking bullshit.. this isn't a personal attack against you... but that is just ridiculous.. if you wanna get drunk you're gonna be spending over 100... if you do this twice a month you're spending 2400 a year... that's insane..

Originally posted by ianjohn

Fuck Crobar. read my previous posts regarding the subject. I give a big :finger: to Crobar

I second that, FUCK crobar MANAGEMENT and FUCK that 530west28 guy for misleading everybody. I hope they pack their shit and go back to Miami cause NYC is not going to tolerate that shit :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by buredf

And then SPIRIT. all i can say is wow.

another fuckin disaster.

the club looks amazing.

last night we paid 25 bucks to walk into a club with fuckin santa clauses.

even the girl workin the check coat agreed with the fact that we left 15 mins after being there.

you should have stayed at spirit, my group was a little stunned and tripped out too by the 100 santa clauses on the dancefloor when we first walked in, but we get a table in VIP, drank our bottle of vodka, and by that time, most of the santas (who we found out were all on X) had left, and there was a 1/4 full club with slamming music and TONS of room on the dancefloor, not to mention the dancers, and trappeze people hanging from the celing and such. we closed the place out, it was one of my best nights out ever.

Originally posted by oldtimer

20 dollars on top of the fucking 30 they charge you to walk through the doors... no thanks.. god forbid you want to buy a beer... you're looking at a 58 dollar night... please that's fucking bullshit.. this isn't a personal attack against you... but that is just ridiculous.. if you wanna get drunk you're gonna be spending over 100... if you do this twice a month you're spending 2400 a year... that's insane..

Wrong, it's called going out in nyc. If $100 a night is too steep for you, the door peeps made the right call by turning you away. Just my $.02.

Originally posted by tolyk

I second that, FUCK crobar MANAGEMENT and FUCK that 530west28 guy for misleading everybody. I hope they pack their shit and go back to Miami cause NYC is not going to tolerate that shit :mad: :mad: :mad:

I never got the memo stating that you were the new spokesperson for nyc?????

Originally posted by DINO nYc

Wrong, it's called going out in nyc. If $100 a night is too steep for you, the door peeps made the right call by turning you away. Just my $.02.

actually... i wasnt turned away by the doorman you bougeise(sp) motherfucker... what does it say about the club scene that you have to spend that much loot to go out... that's ridiculous!! im sorry im not some investment banker pulling up to clubs in my s600... i just graduated college and im paying bills.. it sucks having to drop that kind of money.. thats my only point really..

actually... i wasnt turned away by the doorman you bougeise(sp) motherfucker... what does it say about the club scene that you have to spend that much loot to go out... that's ridiculous!! im sorry im not some investment banker pulling up to clubs in my s600... i just graduated college and im paying bills.. it sucks having to drop that kind of money.. thats my only point really..

I feel your pain. Congratulations fellow gaduate. dont worry. Crobar wont last. You couldnt pay me all the money and pussy in the world to go to that shit box. :finger: CROBAR :finger: Die quickly

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I'll agree... crobar won't last... but not too many clubs can last in NYC without a constant flow of cash... I mean .. lets face it you can spend 50 dollars going bowling these days...

lol totally... i easily spet 120+ tonight and im back at 3 in the morning... no drugs.. just alcohol and food... what a weird world..

im not saying i want crobar to fall apart.. i have no opinoin of crobar yet as i have not been there..

thanks man congrats to all the recent grads out there as well!!!

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I'll agree... crobar won't last... but not too many clubs can last in NYC without a constant flow of cash... I mean .. lets face it you can spend 50 dollars going bowling these days...

*THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK!!!"

it's sooo true!!!

godforbid a club owner crashes his rolls... drink prices will go up a dollar per drink

*THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK!!!"

it's sooo true!!!

godforbid a club owner crashes his rolls... drink prices will go up a dollar per drink

Dont worry, people like you and I. We'll move on to bigger and better things in our lives. That y music is my #2. As much as I love music, if I was gonna make it my career, I would shoot myself. There is way to much BS. And we're to smart for this shit. That Y not only did we go to college, but we stuck with it till we finished it. I chose aviation as my # 1. No any guess what tha guy in the left seat is earning???

And Once again, a word from out sponsor.

:finger: CROBAR :finger:

Originally posted by planetgroove

Planet Groove Music Store

Brings You

Tonite FUEL - X-MAS AfterHours - Don't Be Left Out!!

Music Supplied By

Resident

Dj Mario Calegari

And Special guest

Dj Donny Marano - 118 Lounge

Celebrateing His B-DAY

Dj Wilson Lopes

@ FUEL

171 VanderPool St

Newark NJ 07105

What the fuck does this have to do with the thread???

Originally posted by DINO nYc

You know - that's fine if you're visiting but for all the people who live here $100 a night is a bit steep for going out on a regular basis. Having lived here forever and gone out here for more than 15 years I can say that there's a difference between what you'd spend for a "big night out" in NYC and what you should have to spend just to go out as a regular in the scene.

There have always been a few places in the city that were just too much $$ for an every week spot if you didn't have lots of dough, and that's fine. But for a big club $30 at the door should be enough. They'll get their share of bar money and VIP bottle stuff - no reason why the $50 a night crowd shouldn't have a home there too.

if you're from outta town its a whole different thing - when i travel and hit up clubs I always spend $$'s but that's a different situation.