Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What? No Space review???

philippio

SPACE REVIEW>>>

WOW!

Its 7:45 PM and I just got home from Space. I can't believe we were almost open for 24 hours straight. If it wouldn't have been for the rain and the staff being so tired I think we would have made it. Sorry guys but the staff comes first.

Thanks Oscar for playing a great main room set and then tearing up the patio until 6 PM.

Roland and Biz you should have stuck around. Peeps started calling their friends on the cell and next thing you know there were close to 500 people dancing in the rain.

We gotta do this patio space-bar-b-que again and soon. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Shout outs...

Philipio... thank you for renting out your mother so that we could get some extra chicken. Next time bring your sister too!

Sobe2003...was that really you in drag??? Boy is that guy going to be pissed when he finds out!!! Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.

Oscar G...next time bring more than 400 copies of your new CD. I told you we would run out.

Happy Holidays!

Originally posted by spacious

SPACE REVIEW>>>

WOW!

Its 7:45 PM and I just got home from Space. I can't believe we were almost open for 24 hours straight. If it wouldn't have been for the rain and the staff being so tired I think we would have made it. Sorry guys but the staff comes first.

Thanks Oscar for playing a great main room set and then tearing up the patio until 6 PM.

Roland and Biz you should have stuck around. Peeps started calling their friends on the cell and next thing you know there were close to 500 people dancing in the rain.

We gotta do this patio space-bar-b-que again and soon. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Shout outs...

Philipio... thank you for renting out your mother so that we could get some extra chicken.

Sobe2003...was that really you in drag??? Boy is that guy going to be pissed when he finds out!!! Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.

Oscar G...next time bring more than 400 copies of your new CD. I told you we would run out.

Happy Holidays!

Was it your first time at Space? :laugh::D

Originally posted by spacious

SPACE REVIEW>>>

WOW!

Shout outs...

Philipio... thank you for renting out your mother so that we could get some extra chicken.

Happy Holidays!

No LP - was not there this week - apparently not many other people were either.

Was there for Lawler - deadest I have ever seen the patio - wouldn't you agree.

What goes around . . . comes around . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU CUM-GUZZLING METHAMPHETAMINE DEALER...

Even if you did know my mother and she was available for rent to you and your fuck-faced, fudge-packing managers and bouncers, she wouldn't dare step foot in your money-laundering bordello of a club!!!

In my country we have this expression...

"Den pas na gamitheis me kanenan poustiko malaka!!!"

Originally posted by philippio

Translation for the ignorant fucking cocksuckers who can't even speak their own language...

"I suggest you go and ram it up your boyfriend's shithole!"

Greek style baby! ala philipio el Greekio!

Buenas noches!

Translation...Good night!

btw...could someone be so kind as to post or email me a pic of this prick (philipio)? I will make very worth your time.

Fiche-moi la paix et pourtant, va te faire bien enculer par ta mere, la rene des putes de son bordelle!!! Et en meme temps, tu peux lui lacher le trou de cul!!! Ta petite entreprise de boite n'est rien plus qu'un marche de drogues pour les conards et les putains de cette ville!!!

YOU CUM-GUZZLING METHAMPHETAMINE DEALER...

Even if you did know my mother and she was available for rent to you and your fuck-faced, fudge-packing managers and bouncers, she wouldn't dare step foot in your money-laundering bordello of a club!!!

In my country we have this expression...

"Den pas na gamitheis me kanenan poustiko malaka!!!"

you should stick to your honest party reviews philip. i dont know lp and cant even understand why he pays attention to your posts, but remember... a big mouth could always get you in trouble.

Fiche-moi la paix et pourtant, va te faire bien enculer par ta mere, la rene des putes de son bordelle!!! Et en meme temps, tu peux lui lacher le trou de cul!!! Ta petite entreprise de boite n'est rien plus qu'un marche de drogues pour les conards et les putains de cette ville!!!

I knew it. He is half French. That explains it all.

Vous set un faguet. Would you like a front door job at Prive?

I wonder if their is anything on TV?

Bonne nuit!

Alright... that Prive one was good. I have to admit! Props to ya for that one. Let's just say I believe in fair play on this board so since I instigated the argument, you have ended it with the last insult of the french! Not that I really care so much cause I'm not french. Not half, not a quarter. So in that respect I am insulted that you have called me a quasi-frenchie! I just like having fun teasing anyone and everyone on CP. You, Luis, have every right to do the same and naturally, I take none of your insults personally. If someone gets nasty with me, I enjoy returning the favor. Just so you know... faggot in french is "pede" which is short for pederaste which you probably know what it is if you speak spanish (I think it' similar in spanish - child molester).

:D:hat:

I try to stick to my reviews but everyone complains that I always post the negatives. I guess I'm just a pessimist. But you have to remember that this is just a messageboard and I don't expect anyone to be taking my tactless bashing seriously. To tell you the truth, I'm truly astonished that Luis Puig is actually reading my bullshit. I don't know the man either, never met him. Since Space is still open he's doing something right. I just don't agree with it for personal reasons. Regarding the wisecracks about Greeks taking it in the ass. I can't deny that it was part of ancient history. I believe it's been proven and that's why I did not comment on that. What could I say? You know? All I know is that I'm not a homosexual.

By the way LP, I don't get the TV one.

Alright... that Prive one was good. I have to admit! Props to ya for that one. Let's just say I believe in fair play on this board so since I instigated the argument, you have ended it with the last insult of the french! Not that I really care so much cause I'm not french. Not half, not a quarter. So in that respect I am insulted that you have called me a quasi-frenchie! I just like having fun teasing anyone and everyone on CP. You, Luis, have every right to do the same and naturally, I take none of your insults personally. If someone gets nasty with me, I enjoy returning the favor. Just so you know... faggot in french is "pede" which is short for pederaste which you probably know what it is if you speak spanish (I think it' similar in spanish - child molester).

:D:hat:

OK...I take the mother thing back. But not the French. You can keep the French.

Happy Holidays Philipio...and sobe2003.

From the owner and staff of Space.

Now why do you have to take the mother thing back? You think I care that much if you rent my mother? Actually I don't cause my father's dead. But she lives in Greece so you'll have to pay her travel expenses plus the rental (whatever she charges these days).

Thanks for the holiday wishes. Who is Sobe2003?

By the way, I don't want the fucking french!

Thanks but no thanks. Frog legs and escargot munchers and all that stuff.