Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What? No Space review???

philippio

Originally posted by philippio

I thought you were the hardcore party-kid? WHat happened? Just cause you died on friday, doesn't mean you can't go out saturday! Are you slacking???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i had to make an apperance at my company xmas party if it wasnt for taht i would not have missed markus fer sure :mad:

I try to stick to my reviews but everyone complains that I always post the negatives. I guess I'm just a pessimist. But you have to remember that this is just a messageboard and I don't expect anyone to be taking my tactless bashing seriously. To tell you the truth, I'm truly astonished that Luis Puig is actually reading my bullshit. I don't know the man either, never met him. Since Space is still open he's doing something right. I just don't agree with it for personal reasons. Regarding the wisecracks about Greeks taking it in the ass. I can't deny that it was part of ancient history. I believe it's been proven and that's why I did not comment on that. What could I say? You know? All I know is that I'm not a homosexual.

By the way LP, I don't get the TV one.

don't worry bling...

it's CP remember, we love drama!!!

phillipio uses the ol' this is clubplanet, and Im really sorry but I dont mean everything I say on here. its a message board, its all in good fun & drama excuse. :laugh:

I think this guy b-low scared him... :rofl:

Originally posted by sct84

you should stick to your honest party reviews philip. i dont know lp and cant even understand why he pays attention to your posts, but remember... a big mouth could always get you in trouble.

That's the prob with this board nowadays.. Drama... :rolleyes:

I know I have a bigmouth and it does get me in trouble sometimes. But anyway, if anyone is insulting me on CP am I not entitled to insult back? I'm sure you and everyone can appreciate this, right? So long as it's not taken out of context, and it stays on the board, serious or not, it becomes a sort of verbal duel, right?

:D:hat:

I know I have a bigmouth and it does get me in trouble sometimes. But anyway, if anyone is insulting me on CP am I not entitled to insult back? I'm sure you and everyone can appreciate this, right? So long as it's not taken out of context, and it stays on the board, serious or not, it becomes a sort of verbal duel, right?

That's the prob.. alot of times it doesn't stay on the board. An insult is an insult no matter where it's said. So try and be good for the rest of the holiday season so Santa doesn't leave a bag full of charcoal under your tree.. :laugh:

but you were the who started the bashing philippio i am pretty friggin sure that LP didn't call you out so now that you've gone to far and your scared that something will happen it seems like you are backpeddling a bit...

anticipation of being hurt is worse than actually being hurt...

Originally posted by spacious

SPACE REVIEW>>>

WOW!

Its 7:45 PM and I just got home from Space. I can't believe we were almost open for 24 hours straight. If it wouldn't have been for the rain and the staff being so tired I think we would have made it. Sorry guys but the staff comes first.

Thanks Oscar for playing a great main room set and then tearing up the patio until 6 PM.

Roland and Biz you should have stuck around. Peeps started calling their friends on the cell and next thing you know there were close to 500 people dancing in the rain.

We gotta do this patio space-bar-b-que again and soon. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Shout outs...

Philipio... thank you for renting out your mother so that we could get some extra chicken. Next time bring your sister too!

Sobe2003...was that really you in drag??? Boy is that guy going to be pissed when he finds out!!! Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.

Oscar G...next time bring more than 400 copies of your new CD. I told you we would run out.

Happy Holidays!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah but Matt, I gave what I thought was a legitimate reason for bashing Space and never going back, whether you thought my friends were superficial or not because of their reaction to what happened. I apologize for valueing my friendships more than any nightclub in Miami. So naturally, I wouyld expect a rebuttal by LP. A businessman who is out to make money won't sit around and read a bunch of bullshit from one insignificant ex-patron without a response to justify his actions. Wouldn't you agree?

Of course I understand that the whole Space thing is water under the bridge now but what pissed me off was that after it happened and many others were unhappy, LP posted on here that he was sorry for any inconvenience it caused but that Space is still open and going strong. That definitely rubbed me the wrong way. I think other people were expecting more of an apology than what we got. But like I said... water under the bridge.:D:hat:

Yeah but Matt, I gave what I thought was a legitimate reason for bashing Space and never going back, whether you thought my friends were superficial or not because of their reaction to what happened. I apologize for valueing my friendships more than any nightclub in Miami.

Sorry dude, but I've taken my friends to some pretty shitty nightclubs in different cities & they've never ditched me for it.

Sounds like a sad excuse to justify the anger you have against Space. but hey, if your friends indeed did do that, you're better off without em'... :rolleyes:

move on.. don't hate!

But biz, that's kind of what's annoying too, like Matt said he thought they were being superficial but I've known these guys for a while I mean we went to college together and we've partied together a lot and never have we collectively had such a bad experience (especially not when DT was spinning). I mean you guys don't know them so why add insult to injury by telling me that they aren't worth the friendship? You know what I'm saying? I have moved on, I simply don't go to Space anymore but the fact that I call my friends to go to different parties down here but they always refuse saying that it's not worth their time or money, I get pissed off at the source of the problem: Space.

But biz, that's kind of what's annoying too, like Matt said he thought they were being superficial but I've known these guys for a while I mean we went to college together and we've partied together a lot and never have we collectively had such a bad experience (especially not when DT was spinning). I mean you guys don't know them so why add insult to injury by telling me that they aren't worth the friendship? You know what I'm saying? I have moved on, I simply don't go to Space anymore but the fact that I call my friends to go to different parties down here but they always refuse saying that it's not worth their time or money, I get pissed off at the source of the problem: Space.

so why does it really matter to your friends if Space remains open next week or next month?? They are from outta town right?? The closing parties were good parties & a lot of people had fun. That's what's supposed to happen @ a club. Instead, they seem more worried about the club's upcoming lineup in a city where they are visitors, knowing they probably won't be here next week to know the difference. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spacious

SPACE REVIEW>>>

WOW!

Its 7:45 PM and I just got home from Space. I can't believe we were almost open for 24 hours straight. If it wouldn't have been for the rain and the staff being so tired I think we would have made it. Sorry guys but the staff comes first.

Thanks Oscar for playing a great main room set and then tearing up the patio until 6 PM.

Roland and Biz you should have stuck around. Peeps started calling their friends on the cell and next thing you know there were close to 500 people dancing in the rain.

We gotta do this patio space-bar-b-que again and soon. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

Shout outs...

Philipio... thank you for renting out your mother so that we could get some extra chicken. Next time bring your sister too!

Sobe2003...was that really you in drag??? Boy is that guy going to be pissed when he finds out!!! Don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.

Oscar G...next time bring more than 400 copies of your new CD. I told you we would run out.

Happy Holidays!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

phillipio you are sooo yellow its not even funny!

here you have it. Spacious answering back at you and you BACKPEDALLED so fast.

rudeboywarrior saw it, i saw it and all of cp saw it!

you began to speak in different languages and say stuff likethat u love to provoke things. basically had no answers and sticking your tail between your legs.

you were the one taking shots at space all the time.

you are nothing but a joke so from now on in CP when i see your stupid bashing i wont forget this episode with Spacious and by far....i mean by far.

you ARE the BIGGEST punk on CP.take that stick it in your tea and STFU!:idea:

Originally posted by fended

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

phillipio you are sooo yellow its not even funny!

here you have it. Spacious answering back at you and you BACKPEDALLED so fast.

rudeboywarrior saw it, i saw it and all of cp saw it!

you began to speak in different languages and say stuff likethat u love to provoke things. basically had no answers and sticking your tail between your legs.

you were the one taking shots at space all the time.

you are nothing but a joke so from now on in CP when i see your stupid bashing i wont forget this episode with Spacious and by far....i mean by far.

you ARE the BIGGEST punk on CP.take that stick it in your tea and STFU!:idea:

fended, I think what you are trying to say is that phillipio is a chicken. see this thread http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=199935 for a better understanding of who phillipio really is.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by biznation00

That's the prob.. alot of times it doesn't stay on the board. An insult is an insult no matter where it's said.

This is VERY true.....