Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Spirit Review

All in all. it was pretty good. By far the most unique club I have ever been do, as well as the most unique clubbing experience. Frist of all. It is nothing like Twilo. The music is different, the crowd is different, and the place has been redone. There is a restraunt on the 2nd floor. there were massage tables, tarot card readers, virtual reality glasses. like I said, nothing I have ever scene b 4 @ a night club.

In terms of the party. The vibe was incredible. Everyone was happy and smiling. The staff was very nice, walked right in. They had dancers and performers on stage on the main floor, and they were incredible. I hung out in the DJ booth for a while. I am glad to say that they actually do have a real DJ at this venue.

My suggestion: Check it out at least once. Its not my typical thing, but I would go back.

Its kinda hard to classify.

Its a little Tribal, a little vocal, on the main floor. The upstairs was more ambient. i think...i duno, check it 4 ur self, and you tell me. its kinda hard to say. I mean they played eveything from "I wanna be a drummer" (If anyone has that on 12" I wanna buy it, let me know) to "Missing"

i was there, and had the best time ive had aat a club in well over a year (thanks to it being only 1/4th full!)

what a trip.

there is no other way to discribe it, and i dont want to make it sound to good, because its only a matter of weeks till it gets rundown by the masses (remember centro-fly in oct-nov 99)