Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oscar g live from space cd review

mikeynine999

Originally posted by mikeynine999

oscar gaetan live from space cd

wo this cd is out of control its the danny tenaglia sound with the man behind murk spinning live from space miami track listing is hot mixes are incredible u can actually feel and hear the energy coming from space deff go out and get it its so worth it

where can u get it?

wo this cd is out of control its the danny tenaglia sound with the man behind murk spinning live from space miami track listing is hot mixes are incredible u can actually feel and hear the energy coming from space deff go out and get it its so worth it

He Licensed Richies Track "Werq" for that cd. I havent heard it yet but ill pick it up soon.

yes binoy i know u love music and u will love this cd

Just got the Chus & Ceballos Iberican Sounds Vol 2. Fuckin INSANE!! lol But i love those guys so im Partial.

I heard Oscar Works the SHIT OUT OF Richies' Drum Control on that mix cd. Def have to go pick it up soon.

Originally posted by binoys

Just got the Chus & Ceballos Iberican Sounds Vol 2. Fuckin INSANE!! lol But i love those guys so im Partial.

I heard Oscar Works the SHIT OUT OF Richies' Drum Control on that mix cd. Def have to go pick it up soon.

yeah he kills drum controlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i got to get chus and ceballos new cd

is it a 2 cd set?

im guessing tribal and progressive house on it correct?

our music center on hylan had it there i know that

There was an older guy there when I went in. He seemed clueless. I only like to go in there when the younger kid is in there. He normally knows about more of the music in there... Anyway the older guy told me he would have the kid order it. So we shall see.

Originally posted by elementx

There was an older guy there when I went in. He seemed clueless. I only like to go in there when the younger kid is in there. He normally knows about more of the music in there... Anyway the older guy told me he would have the kid order it. So we shall see.

yeah when u go there ask for carmine he will take care of u the kid knows all this shit on cds trust me if he dont have it he will have for u in a day

yeah when u go there ask for carmine he will take care of u the kid knows all this shit on cds trust me if he dont have it he will have for u in a day

I spoke to him last week he said he should have it today or Tuesday... :D

Originally posted by djxeno

hehe i picked it up as well and love it! he works 3 turntables!

when i played after him at Surf Club down the shore Sergio(guy who throws the party) was laughing cause he came all the way from Miami with just a single CD book, a pair of headphones & his wife, not a single piece of vinyl. ;)

Originally posted by djustinh

when i played after him at Surf Club down the shore Sergio(guy who throws the party) was laughing cause he came all the way from Miami with just a single CD book, a pair of headphones & his wife, not a single piece of vinyl. ;)

What's your point? Probably has tons of new shit on those cds...very common for DJs nowadays to travel w/o vinyl.