Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 steps to making this board better again.

Guest saleen351

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funketeer

No industry people read it anymore? You are so stupid that you can't even recognize people from the industry...such as me...what a wannabe!!!

Keep selling your caplets and suppositories on the world wide web you lame ass guido...welcome to florida, enjoy our clubs, enjoy our sun and feel happy that we pay attention to the pompous and complicated bullshit you write...now, who's your daddy?

Industry people? My ass!!!

erase this, bitch! :finger:

:hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Oh brother:rolleyes: :laugh::tongue::D:laugh:

You have now attracted the attention of Saleen.......good luck chica.

Clearly saleen is mad because we don't agree with his classics and diva anthems and have mentioned something in the past (well, except for jonyquest who just smiles). Well, Saleen, you need to get used to the fact that you're not the only one on here with a strong opinion and while others take the board less seriously, we will still defend our principles if our tastes are attacked. Don't get me wrong, you bring up good points in many of your posts and I have agreed with you on many of those points but it goes both ways. I mean I disagree with bling on almost everything but we don't fight over whose spam needs to get erased. :D:hat:

No industry people read it anymore? You are so stupid that you can't even recognize people from the industry...such as me...what a wannabe!!!

Keep selling your caplets and suppositories on the world wide web you lame ass guido...welcome to florida, enjoy our clubs, enjoy our sun and feel happy that we pay attention to the pompous and complicated bullshit you write...now, who's your daddy?

Industry people? My ass!!!

erase this, bitch!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jcmia

if CJ has bs is because of ignorant people like you who have managed to piss-off blacks, latins, europeans, jews and I don't know who else. And since you can't respect the opinions of others, no one will respect yours.

wow a level headed person actually reads this nonsense.

attn: Saleen

if CJ has bs is because of ignorant people like you who have managed to piss-off blacks, latins, europeans, jews and I don't know who else. And since you can't respect the opinions of others, no one will respect yours.

ez up there!!

i got u a gift from BCN

it will make u happy:hat:

attn: Saleen

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

No, only Funks meaningless posts should be deleted. Philippio writes good reviews and Bling is fun to bash:)

And JQ's posts get moved anyway.

i dont spam i dont write gibberish except my reviews which is basically what im feeling from the set. :) everything else im just responding to stuff