Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp@exit

Originally posted by djmikeyhouse

well all i gotta say about this hole matter i cant fcukign wait to go i think jp should take over exit redo everything and make that his new home just think how more comfortable it will be to dance in that space event though its a shyt hole no more packed toe to toe

That might not be so far fetched. I read in a few places and heard from some people that JP has signed a huge deal to be a resident there for the new Sat night/Sun. morning party there at Exit. These werent "reliable" sources or whatever you people call 'em...I'm saying that up front. Just rumors Ive heard floatin around town. Might just be gossip, but I'm repeating what Ive heard a few times. After NYE they are doing a major over-haul on the club, changing the name to 611, and JP's Deeper Records people are going to have a majority of the control over the new Sat/Sun party. Not sure how true this is, but its not too unrealistic. Its not secret Marsvi wanted to get him there weekly in a bad way...he knows JP has a big following and is pretty much the only way that place has left to attract people (because of the now bad rep. it has) From what I was told, JP's people would have control of the staff, the sound, lights, pretty much everything that made the party happen. To me that doesnt sound like something Marvsii would do, but who knows...only time will tell.