Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha And John Digweed Coast To Coast

FOR ALL YOU PEOLE THAT DID NOT KNOW NEW YEARS SASHA AND JOHN DIGWEED WILL PLAYING AT AVOLON NEW YORK CITY WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS THEY FUNNELING JOHN DIGWEED PLAYING FROM COMPUTER FROM THE AVOLON IN HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA THE PROMOTION IS CALLLED COAST TO COASTWHILE SASHA IN PLAYING IN NEW YORK . :eek::idea: :idea:

THIS PARTY IS NOT GOING TO BE FOR THE DIRTY HOUSE LISTENER WE ALL KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING :bits: DIRTY EXIT :peeleft::vomit2:

FOR ALL YOU PEOLE THAT DID NOT KNOW NEW YEARS SASHA AND JOHN DIGWEED WILL PLAYING AT AVOLON NEW YORK CITY WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS THEY FUNNELING JOHN DIGWEED PLAYING FROM COMPUTER FROM THE AVOLON IN HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA THE PROMOTION IS CALLLED COAST TO COASTWHILE SASHA IN PLAYING IN NEW YORK .

THIS PARTY IS NOT GOING TO BE FOR THE DIRTY HOUSE LISTENER WE ALL KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING DIRTY EXIT :peeleft: :peeleft: :vomit2::vomit3:

Originally posted by gmoney44

JOE NO OFFENSE TO YOU BUT CENTRO-FLY DOES NOT DO ANYBODY ON SATURDAY NIGHT SO YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT OFF YOUR SIGNITURE AND DONT BE BITTER BECAUSE YOU DONT WORK AT AVOLON ANY MORE :hat:

i can see you are confused individual..so I will stop talking to you now.

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

*sigh* rather be in cali to hear him live, but avalons probably going to be a zoo and some for nye, i think digweed MIGHT record it, not sure YET, but if soo, no need to treck out in the choas:D

yeah - i think so too...avalon will be nuts...

i have a slim chance of spending the new years in LA - havent seen the diggy live in so long...it would be amazing...

otherwise - i guess its sander&arc...:shades:

Originally posted by ijiveu

yeah - i think so too...avalon will be nuts...

i have a slim chance of spending the new years in LA - havent seen the diggy live in so long...it would be amazing...

otherwise - i guess its sander&arc...:shades:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

if u have the chance to go to LA, GO DAMN IT!!!!

see digweed!!!!!!!:tongue:

a-girl why are u asking question if you posted it up your i was starting to likea-girl

New to the Board

SASHA @ Avalon New Year's Eve 2004

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED

NEW YEAR’S EVE 2003 @ AVALON

COAST-TO-COAST

From Avalon NY to Avalon Hollywood to Avalon Boston –

simulcast audio & video to ring in the New Year

2 Hour Open Bar 9pm - 11pm, plus Midnight Champagne Toast

This New Year's Eve 2004, AVALON celebrates its rise to clubbing helm by bringing in the best DJs in the world. The legendary SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED will be reunited via simulcast audio & video from Avalon New York to Avalon Hollywood. At Avalon Boston, trancemeister FERRY CORSTEN rings in the New Year on a high energy note and energizing beats to recharge the clubbing spirit.

AVALON is currently leading the charge on electronic dance music & clubbing in America by leveraging their key strong positions in three major metropolitan cities; New York, Hollywood, and Boston - AVALON is now at the forefront of a clubbing revival with the most talented, world-renowned DJs and the unrivaled EAW AVALON SERIES sound system used by clubs all over the world and designed by Avalon partner JOHN LYONS.

The return of SASHA marks the definitive New Year's Eve celebration for NYC. A perennial crowd favorite after his 4-year reigning residency with JOHN DIGWEED right here in Gotham, AVALON reunites them together once again from coast-to-coast with an unprecedented audio & video simulcast throughout the night to ring in the new year. In true New Year’s fashion, longtime musical cohorts and friends, JIMMY VAN M and JOHN DEBO, will join SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED respectively, on the decks. This harmonious pairing on both coasts will undoubtedly provide the perfect soundtrack to ring in the New Year.

Together SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED created a DJ legacy that enveloped a new generation of clubbers entranced by the 4-by-4 house & progressive beats of electronic dance music emanating from the UK. Over the years, both artists have individually risen in the ranks to the top of their game and this year’s coast-to-coast celebration is emblematic of their status here in America following their 2001 Delta Heavy Tour across 35 cities.

As a DJ, SASHA is revered around the world because of his legendary sets and ability to seamlessly weave the beats that engage your body with the melodies that sing to your soul on the dancefloor. Amidst his world DJ schedule, SASHA released his long-awaited artist album ‘Airdrawndagger’ in 2002 to much praise and is now set to release a unique multi-album series on the acclaimed Global Underground label beginning in Spring 2004.

Over the years, JOHN DIGWEED’s quiet demeanor has emerged as a powerful force and influence in the dance music world. His renowned, near-perfect DJ sets and mixing abilities, his wide-spreading influence through his KISS FM radio shows, Bedrock record label and club nights have established him as a major player. His Bedrock label recently celebrated its 50th release among a catalog of era-defining classics and dance music anthems of this generation.

This spectacular night with friends on the dancefloor will prove to be unforgettable and will go down in the clubbing annals of history. Let us take of good drink, toast, and dance into the New Year - get ready for the night of your life!

AVALON NEW YORK

SASHA (Midnight – late)

Jimmy Van M

AVALON HOLLYWOOD

JOHN DIGWEED (Midnight - late)

John Debo

AVALON BOSTON

FERRY CORSTEN

www.djsasha.com

www.johndigweed.com

www.ferrycorsten.com

www.bedrock.co.uk

AVALON New York opened its doors in September 2003 in the former legendary nightspot The Limelight. The venue boasts a custom 100,000 watt EAW Avalon Series System designed by co-owner and top audio designer John Lyons, interior design by David Ashen and state of the art lighting design by lighting guru Mark Brickman.

AVALON NYC Advance Tickets $75 @ www.NewYears.com

AVALON BOSTON Advance Tickets $60 @ www. n e x t t i c k e t i n g .com

AVALAON HOLLYWOOD Advance Tickets $75 @ www.AvalonHollywood.com

Last edited by a-girl on 12-17-2003 at 08:32 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-17-2003 08:29 PM