Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the hell is everybody today?

unclefester401

Sorry you're sick AmanDuH. I would advise against watching any more FH if you don't want to gost.gif

I wonder what happened to DJ and Stephanie. Steph definitely didn't look like she was turning into a particularly cute BIG kid, but Candace Cameron adoration used to be almost cultish, didn't it?

where is everyone? i am here... i receive im's with threats of being "banned for life" so i dont frequent the board quite as often...

PLUS i have set a new goal for myself on another board so i must keep up with that... but all ya'all are going to think i am a little whizzacked for saying that so never you mind. ;)

Originally posted by mizlissa

Sorry you're sick AmanDuH. I would advise against watching any more FH if you don't want to gost.gif

I wonder what happened to DJ and Stephanie. Steph definitely didn't look like she was turning into a particularly cute BIG kid, but Candace Cameron adoration used to be almost cultish, didn't it?

Yeah...that's weird how child stars turn out. Just look at those olsen twins. I went to Wal-Mart the other day and it was like I couldn't escape their label...it was on everything from makeup to clothes! Compare that to DJ and Steph and Uncle Joey, who are just memories in syndication nowadays.:laugh:

okay tour%20green%20light.gif

I bet they knew they were sitting on a goldmine with those twins, so they took their baby hands and x'd their lives away with retirement funds for all the actors on that show cuz they knew they were going down in a plane with no parachutes.

We just think the Olsen twins are rich and rolling in dough but really they're slaves to the FH cast who are fat and laughing away on their own private islands. No wonder Bob Saget was so damn happy. He's the devil in disguise!

aug02.jpgwhip.gif

They look so hungry!

Originally posted by kaydup

:mad:

I DID stop for you, though. :)

What's up Styminator?

I'm finally visiting in the beginning of Feb, yeah boy!

I hope Flava doesn't forget that he said he'd have a partay when I get over there.. Ras did you save that text in your phone for proof? deal2.gif