Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Slak it to me baby!

eKiTeL

for those of you who didn't make it to Slak last Friday alls I can say is you missed probably the best sets I've ever spun.... I'll spare you all the supurlatives, don't need to be tooting my own horn, I'll just say that I was extremely satisfied with the overall flow and style ;) and those who got to experience it were quite impressed as well

but fear not, I will be at it again this Friday, til 4 or 5 AM (depeding on how long the crowd lingers) dropping beats that please your feet, and your ass :) this is not some kind of weird super specialized inaccessible boring intellectual stuff that nobody likes, this is music for everybody! anybody who likes to have fun that is! I am first and foremost a party DJ, and while I do make an effort to seek and search out rare cutting edge underground tracks of superior quality, my main goal is to move you the clubber to a consciousness expanding, bootie shaking, powerfully emotive dance club experience!

I achieve this through the use of floor friendly tech-house, middle weight techno, funky electro-house, retro tech and a few electro-clash and 80's remixes thrown in to give a voice to my overall genre-defying sound....

what's more..... NO COVER, CHEAP DRINKS, FREE PARKING, 18+ Welcome (21 to drink)

so the way I see it you'll either be there, or you'll have to make due with something not as good, the choice is obvious! ;)

Originally posted by eKiTeL

for those of you who didn't make it to Slak last Friday alls I can say is you missed probably the best sets I've ever spun.... I'll spare you all the supurlatives, don't need to be tooting my own horn, I'll just say that I was extremely satisfied with the overall flow and style ;) and those who got to experience it were quite impressed as well

but fear not, I will be at it again this Friday, til 4 or 5 AM (depeding on how long the crowd lingers) dropping beats that please your feet, and your ass :) this is not some kind of weird super specialized inaccessible boring intellectual stuff that nobody likes, this is music for everybody! anybody who likes to have fun that is! I am first and foremost a party DJ, and while I do make an effort to seek and search out rare cutting edge underground tracks of superior quality, my main goal is to move you the clubber to a consciousness expanding, bootie shaking, powerfully emotive dance club experience!

I achieve this through the use of floor friendly tech-house, middle weight techno, funky electro-house, retro tech and a few electro-clash and 80's remixes thrown in to give a voice to my overall genre-defying sound....

what's more..... NO COVER, CHEAP DRINKS, FREE PARKING, 18+ Welcome (21 to drink)

so the way I see it you'll either be there, or you'll have to make due with something not as good, the choice is obvious! ;)

Would like to hear this in a mix. :rolleyes::tongue:

And will swing by this Friday. :cool:

Good to hear that man... I'll be there this Friday..

I've been Looking to checking out the place....

I almost made it out there last week.. I had a friend under 21 visiting miami for the night on his way down to ecuador, and I had made plans to go take him there, but he got tied up w family and didn't come out... I should've gone there anyways!! lol

in any case, I'll c U there!

peace!

mp3.- :smoke:

As usual, I'll be there tomorrow night., Eric. But, anyone reading this, polease go to Slak and support our local talent! Not only will you be netertained and highly motivated to dance, but you'll be educated as to the inner workings of tech-house and quirky, squelchy electro by one of my favorite local dj's! Definitely a not-to-miss party. Check out Eric's site: http://www.thcmiami.com

:D:hat: thank you.

Eric, I wish you the best of luck in your night... It was only a matter of time before they realized what good music 'sounds like' :rolleyes: ... and that many people are looking for precisely THAT.

We'll swing by this Friday night. Have you got some electro-clash??? :eek: Can't wait for a musically-charged weekend...

Cheers!

Hey all,

Make sure you check out Eric in 2004...definitely one of the ones to to watch out for. His cd has a permanent slot in my CD changer. Unique, versatile, and no self inposed boundaries, the man just plays good music. Looking forward to playing alongside him again in the future.

Enjoy your holidays Eric. :D