Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After almost 3 years on this board and 9 years clubbing...

Jilly

Mysteriouss....I've been 21 for the past 6 years... wink.gif

I just turned 27 on sunday..I am trying not to let it get to me...but since I still can't buy cigarettes without being carded..I guess I am not grandma yet smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

Mysteriouss....I've been 21 for the past 6 years... wink.gif

I just turned 27 on sunday..I am trying not to let it get to me...but since I still can't buy cigarettes without being carded..I guess I am not grandma yet smile.gif

-J

That's exactly what I meant! I thought you were around my age when I saw you at the last meetup. Keep the spirit alive girlie smile.gif Party on!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I've been around for what, few weeks now? I'm already Old Skool.. These things should be based on activity AND time.. Some combination of both.

True...well think of this way, they've been counting number of posts since what, August? Im sure if you tallied up all my posts since the beginning I'd be up there with CrystalMethod, BlueAngel, B2B, misskittie...umm, well maybe not! lol wink.gif

Not that number of posts matter anyway, over the years I've met some great people and learned alot about music and the club scene through this site.

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

True...well think of this way, they've been counting number of posts since what, August? Im sure if you tallied up all my posts since the beginning I'd be up there with CrystalMethod, BlueAngel, B2B, misskittie...umm, well maybe not! lol wink.gif

...learned alot about music and the club scene through this site.

Ditto for me AB...but..I think it is also that us "OLD OLD schoolers" are more into "quality" rather than "quantity" wink.gif

J

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Party? nope.. I've been trying to take it easy cause my bronchitis will not go away frown.gif.

so my celebration...one word....SHOPPING!! wink.gif

-J

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Archived