Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will jersey ever have a real club??

Originally posted by bonsolidd

damm u must be an old man :laugh:

Bon realistically and here is your chance to clear up the rumors, has there been any work done at S9 since they were shut down due to lack of permits? I'm vaguely familiar with the situation so to speak, but I know that you are in the know on this project, so whats the real story?

I am NOT trying to be a smart ass here, but it was to be Thanksgiving, then New Years, did someone forget to mention 2004?

Guest bonsolidd

dammmm I touched a nerve again.......yes work like ordering a custom eaw system that takes 8-10 weeks to be built ect DONE boothing bartops chairs lighting furniture how long does that take to install? the time cunsuming things are out of the way.... do u think i would ever want to open in dec? blahhhh I have been to many decembers....yes politics and the bull hold things back but does that surprise you? I won't get into it any furthrer because i know how much it bothers you... I will assure u things get done...so much for the joke u are very bitter about something but once again I say best of luck and their is enough business for all of us......so happy holidaze

after the new year i will inform you of the opening

Originally posted by ml2k3

We did have a real club, it was called METRO LOUNGE!!!;)

Ya no , without getting into a debate, i think the real question should be.....................when is NEW YORK gonna get a REAL CLUB.:eek:

And please DO NOT tell me ny is so SIIICK......it is not.

MOST (not all, almost all)of the venues in NYC do NOT:

CARE ABOUT THEIR SOUND SYSTEMS

DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR LIGHTING

DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EVENTS

DO NOT CARE ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT

DO NOT CARE ABOUT TREATING THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT

DO NOT PUT $$$$$ BACK INTO THEIR CLUBS

do not really realize that the point of going out is to....HAVE FUN!!! (wow, what a theory), but wait, i guess the clubs in the city are "keepin it real". Well as they keep, keeping it real, nj will be on an upswing, cause i see nyc slipping even more than it already has. Watch.....................

and then they wonder why most of their parties barley can last a year.

NJ HAS CLUBS THAT GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT....CONSISTINCY

CLUBS LIKE DEKO,SOUNDGARDEN, THE OLD METRO, SHORE CLUBS GIVE THEIR CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY WANT AND DONT RAPE THEM AT THE SAME TIME. Thats why they are around for more than a year.

So i ask, when is a real CITY club gonna open that

has:

an amazing sound system

amazing lights

great, friendly crowd

and....ready for this...................MUSIC THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE AND WANT TO HEAR WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT AND KNOW THAT WHEN THEY GO BACK THE NEXT WEEK, ITS NOT GONNA BE SOME BULLSHIT DJ FROM "OVERSEAS" THAT ABSOLUTLY SUCKS ASS!!!!!!(BUT HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE "BIG TIME".

AND THAT ALSO LASTS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR OR SO.......

Until then, enjoy Jersey everyone. Its ALOT better than the "city" people would like to think (OR HOPE). sHOW BE A CLUB IN THE CITY THAT DOES NOT HAVE A STRONG JERSEY FOLLOWING, I WILL SHOW YOU A CITY CLUB THAT IS PRETTY BEAT.

remember go out and have fun.....hook up ...dance.....party.....THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT!!!!!:D

And it also seems the city is gonna have some early closing times, do you think it is an accident that the new clubs in the city are closing early? i dont think so......Kind of makes you wonder dosent it?

long live OLD SCHOOL FACTORY

i was thinking the same thing completely

dammmm I touched a nerve again.......yes work like ordering a custom eaw system that takes 8-10 weeks to be built ect DONE boothing bartops chairs lighting furniture how long does that take to install? the time cunsuming things are out of the way.... do u think i would ever want to open in dec? blahhhh I have been to many decembers....yes politics and the bull hold things back but does that surprise you? I won't get into it any furthrer because i know how much it bothers you... I will assure u things get done...so much for the joke u are very bitter about something but once again I say best of luck and their is enough business for all of us......so happy holidaze grinch

I am not bitter at all, you def didnt touch a nerve either. I was just asking a question, thats all. If you are assuming I have something to do with another project, I'm just trying to help some people out.

THE REAL STORY ON STUDIO 9 IS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT STARTED TALKING ABOUT THIS CLUB UNTIL THEY KNEW FOR A FACT THAT FOR EXAMPLE DEC 15 WE R OPEN..... WHICH WAS A MISTAKE....... HERE IS THE REAL DEAL..... IT WILL OPEN.... WHEN?

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS NOBODY REALLY KNOWS... ALL I KNOW IS IF AND WHEN THEY OPEN IT WILL BE A GREAT CLUB... SORRY THAT THE CLUB GOT PEOPLE REALLY EXCITED AND IT IS TAKING FOREVER BUT THEY R WORKING TO GET THE PLACE GOING... AND IF GOD FORBID IT NEVER OPENS.... IT WILL BE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CLUB THAT NEVER OPENED.... THAT IS A FACT... AND IF IT DOES IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CLUB THAT JERSEY EVER SEEN AND THAT IS A FACT TOO. NUFF SAID.. I PRAY IT OPENS LOL:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djlilcee

THE REAL STORY ON STUDIO 9 IS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT STARTED TALKING ABOUT THIS CLUB UNTIL THEY KNEW FOR A FACT THAT FOR EXAMPLE DEC 15 WE R OPEN..... WHICH WAS A MISTAKE....... HERE IS THE REAL DEAL..... IT WILL OPEN.... WHEN?

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS NOBODY REALLY KNOWS... ALL I KNOW IS IF AND WHEN THEY OPEN IT WILL BE A GREAT CLUB... SORRY THAT THE CLUB GOT PEOPLE REALLY EXCITED AND IT IS TAKING FOREVER BUT THEY R WORKING TO GET THE PLACE GOING... AND IF GOD FORBID IT NEVER OPENS.... IT WILL BE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CLUB THAT NEVER OPENED.... THAT IS A FACT... AND IF IT DOES IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CLUB THAT JERSEY EVER SEEN AND THAT IS A FACT TOO. NUFF SAID.. I PRAY IT OPENS LOL:D

werd no more talking till i announce the officiall shizzit

dammmm I touched a nerve again.......I will assure u things get done...so much for the joke u are very bitter about something but once again I say best of luck and their is enough business for all of us......so happy holidaze

I'm dying to know what you ASSUME I'm bitter about?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Almost as funny as the time you photoshopped yourself in the picture with the 2 girls playing it off until you got called out.

:laugh: :laugh:

And I can photoshop myself behind the girls in your sig or any photo for that matter, get over it. Dont let me get a hold of your pic.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by njdionysus

Not bitter about anything, I dont own a nightclub and I dont manage a nightclub.

ohh come on you interest lies w/lifestyles grill........

Guest bonsolidd

Bon was there tonight putting in the urinals I heard.

i am such a handy man i admit it lol:laugh:

Guest bonsolidd

I actual enjoy this little drama. It gives CP a little life.

The place will open when it opens. No one knows when it will actual open.

;)

u coming to SG this Tues?

I actual enjoy this little drama. It gives CP a little life.

The place will open when it opens. No one knows when it will actual open.

Right and I have no personal reason to benefit from it not opening, it was just a question. And Brian, this board could defffffffff use some life 'cuz other than fake screen names and promos, there isnt much going on here.

Guest bonsolidd

Yep. Gonna be bananas.

:hat: :hat:

a little reunion it is gonna be sloppy..watch out killa richie is coming too