Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on Tuesday??

playah

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by macboy

I think Homecooking is going on as well, right?

Where is it at these days? I remember it used to be at Rain but I heard it closed......great party.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Where is it at these days? I remember it used to be at Rain but I heard it closed......great party.

They're doing it @ Opium... They even have the free bbq thingy goin.. lol just like the open bar.. open bbq from 10-12! lol

Thanks for all the events .. looks like I'll hit up Blue first and then head to Nerve (its better than Club VIP right??).. I'm new to SoBe so I dont know shit about the clubs

Will there be any young hotties at Nerve? I'm running a few girls short for a small modeling show in a few weeks...

Anyway, I should have a table and a few bottles at Nerve and I hope you guys can stop by and have a drink and say hello..

Thanks

-Leo

Originally posted by playah

Thanks for all the events .. looks like I'll hit up Blue first and then head to Nerve (its better than Club VIP right??).. I'm new to SoBe so I dont know shit about the clubs

Will there be any young hotties at Nerve? I'm running a few girls short for a small modeling show in a few weeks...

Anyway, I should have a table and a few bottles at Nerve and I hope you guys can stop by and have a drink and say hello..

Thanks

-Leo

Nerve is in the top tier of Beach clubs...I've never even heard of the other place you refer to, but by the name it sounds ghetto.