Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Radius?

ladym18

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ladym18

So has anyone been to Radius in Boca Raton? Is this club good bad? Any hot people? I would liek to know! Thanxs

Haven't been there in almost 2 years. It used to be good then on Thursdays but the last couple times I went it was garbage and ghetto. People were rude and you couldn't wak through the place. Not sure how its faring nowadays.....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djcarlosf

all depends what 'your cup of tea' is. stylish and not so good music, you can hit up the 'big named' clubs on sobe. for good music and good vibe, hit the smaller clubs (jazid, nerve). dont know about broward so ill stfu about that :)

Radius is in Boca, Palm Beach and she's not 21 yet. Same boat you're in.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mursa

My brazilian friends say that friday nights is ,,,,,BRAZILIAN PARTY night and that there are alot of hot girls along with bangin brazilian samba and "funk" . :tongue:

I might very well go in the near future .

Hey, id be interested in this.....LOVE brazilian music, and they are such incredible dancers.

Candyland is on Dec 26th, and is 18+. Dunno about the stylish part, its all breaks and D&B from all the great locals. Its more old skool, i'll be wearing sneakers and jeans and my usual kangol.

Originally posted by mursa

My brazilian friends say that friday nights is ,,,,,BRAZILIAN PARTY night and that there are alot of hot girls along with bangin brazilian samba and "funk" . :tongue:

I might very well go in the near future .

Jazid has plenty of Brazillian nights, and you don't have to lower yourself to stepping foot in a venue in Boca...and the Jazid people bring in the real deal, not some DJ playing it back.

Originally posted by pod

Jazid has plenty of Brazillian nights, and you don't have to lower yourself to stepping foot in a venue in Boca...and the Jazid people bring in the real deal, not some DJ playing it back.

Last Wednesday of every month is the brazilian party.

Radius in Boca will let you in (one of the VERY few places). The peeps are GHETTO and the music is a mix of hip-hop, house. They try to please everyone b/c of the age group. You might want to check out some clubs in West Palm Beach. I think Monkey Club on Clematis is 18 and up but it is also hip-hop. Finding a club that will let in 18+ is hard enough, if you want good music too...forget about it.

Actually...check with Voodoo Lounge in Ft Lauderdale and see if they let 18+ in. Sometimes its 18+ for girls and guys have to be 21+.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by pod

Your definetly right .......and that night is Wednesday if im not mistaken and I actually know people that work @ jazid who are brazilien .

OK...just talked to a girl I work with that is 18. She said that almost all of West Palm is 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. In Boca...only Radius and you should go on Thurs or Sun (not sure what style music she listens to...I think she likes hiphop). Miami...FORGET IT!

Again...Good Luck!

In WPB try Liquid (and the back room, Cream) and Flow...DJ Troy spins at FLOW (his is on CP, though rarely posts).

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

OK...just talked to a girl I work with that is 18. She said that almost all of West Palm is 18+ for girls and 21+ for guys. In Boca...only Radius and you should go on Thurs or Sun (not sure what style music she listens to...I think she likes hiphop). Miami...FORGET IT!

Again...Good Luck!

In WPB try Liquid (and the back room, Cream) and Flow...DJ Troy spins at FLOW (his is on CP, though rarely posts).

Thursdays and Saturdays are the best nights out in West Palm.

Cream is really good, I was just there on Sat.

Flow sucks, they have poor Troy up against a wall playing fuckin Vanilla Ice, its mildewy smelling, people all over the place, the floor gets wet yet its the hot spot........Matt, tell me again why the hell we all go there after Delux??

The Lounge is pretty good too, up the street some across from Respectables.

I haven't set foot inside Liquid in a few years, it was cheese then and I think its still cheese now.

Bliss was awesome a few years back, but alas is no more. :(

ER Bradleys is a decent see and be seen spot to chill before hitting a club, but I would prefer Blue Martini which is 21+ I believe.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled for the grand opening of RELEASE......that will be the place to be. ;)

Originally posted by pod

Yeah you really can't expect anything of quality up there, outside of Delux...any decent event happens down here since there's more of an audience.

Thanks for the love POD...

Flow sucks, they have poor Troy up against a wall playing fuckin Vanilla Ice, its mildewy smelling, people all over the place, the floor gets wet yet its the hot spot........Matt, tell me again why the hell we all go there after Delux??

To remind me why i love working for Scott and Dave @ Delux so much:D