Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Infusion at Ultra 6?

marcodavalos

Guest saleen351

ultra is for kids on candy and sunburn... i could care less who plays ultra and on otp of that, ultra capped the fees this year.

infusion will play nerve monday march 8th as their official wmc apearance alongside dave seaman, hernan cattaneo & Phil K for the renaissance event...:D they will also be promoting the next renaissance cd "therapy sessions" to be released during wmc mixed by Dave Seaman and Phil K.

Good to know. I was about to say to Eric that they are more than likely going to be at Nerve...

I don't know. Ultra would be nice for them, to get them exposed to the biomass, but at the same time, the Nerve set would have that nice conference party feel to it. If they did both, it would be great for them....

Originally posted by nervelounge

infusion will play nerve monday march 8th as their official wmc apearance alongside dave seaman, hernan cattaneo & Phil K for the renaissance event...:D they will also be promoting the next renaissance cd "therapy sessions" to be released during wmc mixed by Dave Seaman and Phil K.

sounds like a party. :)

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I'm not feeling that lineup... hopefully they do a show some place else also, didn't they do the Tronic party last year?

yeah they did the tronic vs long night out thing .. although i don't think dubcoast is about any longer :(

Yep, that I know they played twice this WMC. Maze and Long Nite out.

Even thou Long Nite Out advertised it as their first appearance, the day before they played at Dave Preston's party at Maze.

Don't understand something thou. What is the deal with them playing Ultra? They will play Nerve and maybe some other venue.

But a live act like theirs is a must at a festival like Ultra. No wonder when we organized the June 13th event at Nerve the peeps behind Ultra were there.

I'm not feeling that lineup... hopefully they do a show some place else also, didn't they do the Tronic party last year?

:werd:

Last time @ nerve, Seaman almost got me there for like 5 mins... Phil K was doing aright bringin it back till he dropped some cheddar on us... :rolleyes:

but then again it'll be wmc, so u never kno whats new n hot in their record bags... :blank:

peace!

mp3.- :smoke:

what's everyones infatuation with ultra??

i just don't understand it.

it is the most over rated and poorly organized party on the planet i think. the people that do this party need to go over to europe and take lessons from them on how to throw a REAL dance music festivel.

it's over priced...$75 for that has got to be the biggest waist of money ever.

it's over booked. half the talant booked doesn't even show up. and those that do sometimes don't even get to play because there just isn't enough time for them. the one's that do play only get to play between 30 minute and an hour sets if that.

the talent booked in general isn't all that impressive. out of the 150 or whatever dj's booked MAYBE 30 of them are even worth seeing and to pay $75 + to see them play for 30 minutes to an hour is completely pointless and a waist.

it's VERY poorly organized. the set times are ALWAYS changed from minute to minute based on whether one dj or another shows up or not or is late or early. the stages that are advertised are not always the stages that are there and talent are always being moved from one place to another without any notice to the crowd.

the people that run the event are complete and total assholes and don't give a shit about anything except filling their pockets with money.

hmmm come to think of it, i can't think of one good thing about that party. not one!

Originally posted by nervelounge

Well I know where I'm at on Monday, March 8th. Infusion is fucking awesome...

There's no way in the hell I'd go to the Ultra party.........ughhhhh no thanks.

Man, me and my gals went to Tronic at Level last year because we are of course die hard Techno fans, and it was LAME! No one was there and I've always felt that the system sucked and so we couldn't really hear the djs well. I do hope that Tronic is at Privilege this year. Infusion as well. Oh yeah and Seaman is a snorefest!

Originally posted by marick

what's everyones infatuation with ultra??

i just don't understand it.

it is the most over rated and poorly organized party on the planet i think. the people that do this party need to go over to europe and take lessons from them on how to throw a REAL dance music festivel.

it's over priced...$75 for that has got to be the biggest waist of money ever.

it's over booked. half the talant booked doesn't even show up. and those that do sometimes don't even get to play because there just isn't enough time for them. the one's that do play only get to play between 30 minute and an hour sets if that.

the talent booked in general isn't all that impressive. out of the 150 or whatever dj's booked MAYBE 30 of them are even worth seeing and to pay $75 + to see them play for 30 minutes to an hour is completely pointless and a waist.

it's VERY poorly organized. the set times are ALWAYS changed from minute to minute based on whether one dj or another shows up or not or is late or early. the stages that are advertised are not always the stages that are there and talent are always being moved from one place to another without any notice to the crowd.

the people that run the event are complete and total assholes and don't give a shit about anything except filling their pockets with money.

hmmm come to think of it, i can't think of one good thing about that party. not one!

What if Chloe plays? Will you show up then?

:D