Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's the scoop on Nocturnal?

stogiey2k2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey OG heres some more shit i can start hehehehehe.:eek:

Your only going to cater to the rich plain in simple cause your club cost over 8million dollars. Mind you your paying the same amount of money that space cost to make and your half the size. That means your capacity is not that high, so whoever you have coming inside your club you need them to spend some real cash. So stop with the BS and your guest list because you’re only catering to the rich. Also you’re saying you’re going to be open in 3 months for god sakes you don’t even have a roof yet. Well maybe you will but again you probably have to spend another couple of mills to do it. Dumb asses have fun with your money pit heheheheheh:laugh:

Originally posted by sonic1212

Hey OG heres some more shit i can start hehehehehe.:eek:

Your only going to cater to the rich plain in simple cause your club cost over 8million dollars. Mind you your paying the same amount of money that space cost to make and your half the size. That means your capacity is not that high, so whoever you have coming inside your club you need them to spend some real cash. So stop with the BS and your guest list because you’re only catering to the rich. Also you’re saying you’re going to be open in 3 months for god sakes you don’t even have a roof yet. Well maybe you will but again you probably have to spend another couple of mills to do it. Dumb asses have fun with your money pit heheheheheh:laugh:

Sonic, my poor retarded friend. I don't think that you want to talk about "capacity" because our "legal" capacity will actually be higher than Space. As far as catering to the rich; we will cater to the rich as well as everyone else. And the really good news is if it does cost another few mil $ to do whatever...we got it covered.

The real question is why all the hostility? Everyone else seems really positive about the project. What are you afraid of? What do you have against Nocturnal? Who are you really? C'mon, show your face. How do you know what Space cost? What screen name do you usually post under?

Big mouth...no balls.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Dade another demand, know they went out of business but would love another hooj party this year during wmc. Loved it last time as got to hear zabiela, sander k, tom middleton, and ross cale who also played the night before at jazid if i remember correctly.

Hooj didn't actually go out of business. They have re-structured and are gearing up to do some different things.

Nobody would love another Hooj party more than me. We'll see if they're up for it.

Dade, is the club going to be on 11th St.?

What is the capacity of the club? How much of that capacity will be from table service?

How many different rooms will you have and how many different types of music each night?

Is there a patio?

I'm sure there are people on CP who already know the answers to these questions, so feel free to chime in.

Originally posted by ogmiami

Big mouth...no balls.

Typical CP bullshit, Dade, you should know that by now. It's why I always encouraged you to post information first elsewhere hehe :)

I usually say what I want to say...I'm easy to find, so I have no issues expressing my opinions...but some people apparently do I guess...too bad there's no way to really not permit aliases...probably cut this board's membership by 30 percent or more if all the aliases and alter egoes were deleted.

Originally posted by macboy

What is the capacity of the club? How much of that capacity will be from table service?

How many different rooms will you have and how many different types of music each night?

Is there a patio?

I'm sure there are people on CP who already know the answers to these questions, so feel free to chime in.

Look here for useful info:

Interview with Dade about Nocturnal

Sonic, my poor retarded friend. I don't think that you want to talk about "capacity" because our "legal" capacity will actually be higher than Space. As far as catering to the rich; well we will cater to the rich as well as everyone else.

The real question is why all the hostility? What do you have against Nocturnal? Who are you really? C'mon, show your face. How do you know what Space cost? What screen name do you usually post under?

Big mouth...no balls.

Just look at the building how can you say your have more capacity. Dumb ass. Your FPL Hole is bigger then your front entrance. The hostility caused by the beach night club cause you assholes ran at the last minute without paying people so If you were a snake once you’ll be a snake again. F**KERS. So like you guys try to come in here and sound like you care for these people and BS with all you crap I know the truth. And that’s why you guys are having so many problems with your Nockaka. But I do guarantee if you do open your doors before you guys run out of money these people here will figure you guys out real fast because you aren’t any better then any other club you’re the same shit.:D:peeright:

Is there a patio?

The way it looks now, capacity will be in the neighborhood of 1500 - 1800. The club has a small "VIP" room on the second floor that will have about ten tables. Other than that, the whole place is open to all. There are "bottle service" tables around the second floor balconies as well as on the rooftop patio.

The club has three seperate sound environments. There will be Hip-Hop. So, iI guess the answer is that you'll have three or more different sounds each night.

Just look at the building how can you say your have more capacity. Dumb ass. Your FPL Hole is bigger then your front entrance. The hostility caused by the beach night club cause you assholes ran at the last minute without paying people so If you were a snake once you’ll be a snake again. F**KERS. So like you guys try to come in here and sound like you care for these people and BS with all you crap I know the truth. And that’s why you guys are having so many problems with your Nockaka. But I do guarantee if you do open your doors before you guys run out of money these people here will figure you guys out real fast because you aren’t any better then any other club you’re the same shit.:D:peeright:

Are you really that threatened? I can reccommend a good shrink if you're interrested. How about a hug?

For the record: The only involvement that anyone from Nocturnal had in "The Beach" is that the owner helped finance the venture as a silent investor. As soon as he realized what type of people they were, he pulled out. That was long before I came on board.

As for "problems", all those went away with the corrupt and crooked contractor I fired.

Funny but you're the only person on CP who has anything bad to say about me or the project and you do it under an alias. The CP crew has known me for a long time and they know...

Again...why so angry?

You know, I've said this before and I'll say it again. When these newcomers pop up and it's obvious they are aliases, the easiest thing to do is PM the Mods. All IPs are logged with each message, and mods have access to that. It would be easy to match it up and figure out who the dickhead is.

Thanks, Eric.

Place looks cool from the renderings. Sounds like a good setup. Will definitely be interested in checking it out, but don't try to charge us $800 for a table during WMC like LP did to us at Space!

Let's see......

This will be my eighth conference in the biz. Have I ever charged for a table? NO. Will I do it this year? NO. Even last year at Opium, (a club famous for their elitist attitude and high prices), I lowered all the drink prices for conference, increased the size of water bottles and charged nothing for tables except the cost of the bottles. And, we still made plenty of money. Honestly, LP is the best in the Biz and he knows how to make money much better than I do so I won't comment on that other than to say that he spent BIG BUCKS putting that line-up together.

You know, I've said this before and I'll say it again. When these newcomers pop up and it's obvious they are aliases, the easiest thing to do is PM the Mods. All IPs are logged with each message, and mods have access to that. It would be easy to match it up and figure out who the dickhead is.

EXACTLY...............what a pussy:rolleyes:

Sorry to threadjack, but hey, what's up with the old Shadow Lounge?? Looks like Menage closed a few months back. Is anyone doing anything with that space?

Last I heard, it was being re-opened as Club Isis. Truth is that I know less about what's going on there than you guys.

Are you really that threatened? I can reccommend a good shrink if you're interrested. How about a hug?

For the record: The only involvement that anyone from Nocturnal had in "The Beach" is that the owner helped finance the venture as a silent investor. As soon as he realized what type of people they were, he pulled out. That was long before I came on board.

As for "problems", all those went away with the corrupt and crooked contractor I fired.

Funny but you're the only person on CP who has anything bad to say about me or the project and you do it under an alias. The CP crew has known me for a long time and they know...

Again...why so angry?

Yeah that’s the thing what you do in the past comes back to hunt you that’s why you had crooked contractors. Because you’re so call silent money guy pulled out and left people hanging. And to me whatever that guy dose I’m there to make sure it cost him more. Your guy might hire good guys to work for him but no matter what he did something wrong and that will follow him. I don’t need a hug I need you guys too suffer and everything to cost more so it can hurt. So stop with the BS that you’re going to be open in 3 months cause the way its looking your not. Because you got a lot of obstacles to go through before you open those doors.

good luck getting my IP. I give you a hint it belongs to the goverment agency. Goodluck :D

Yeah that’s the thing what you do in the past comes back to hunt you that’s why you had crooked contractors. Because you’re so call silent money guy pulled out and left people hanging. And to me whatever that guy dose I’m there to make sure it cost him more. Your guy might hire good guys to work for him but no matter what he did something wrong and that will follow him. I don’t need a hug I need you guys too suffer and everything to cost more so it can hurt. So stop with the BS that you’re going to be open in 3 months cause the way its looking your not. Because you got a lot of obstacles to go through before you open those doors.

Again, you're just showing what a moron you really are. He didn't leave anyone hanging. They were dishonest with him so he paid his obligations off and parted company with them and we can all see where they wound up.

AGAIN, WHAT"S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU SO MAD? C'mon, open up...you'll feel better when you come out of the closet and stop hiding behind your alias....really, you will.