Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phil Collins!

georgym

Ick. There's something about Phil Collins that really turns me off. I really can't put my finger on it. I used to feel the same way about Sting, but he never repulsed me to the degree of ickiness reserved for Phil and his damn 'Sledgehammer'. I've since gotten over the Sting thing.

Originally posted by mala

Ick. There's something about Phil Collins that really turns me off. I really can't put my finger on it. I used to feel the same way about Sting, but he never repulsed me to the degree of ickiness reserved for Phil and his damn 'Sledgehammer'. I've since gotten over the Sting thing.

Peter Gabriel sang Sledgehammer!!!

And why say ICK to phil collins? he plays every instrument, has a great voice, and got mad hits.

Im sorry, you're not allowed (or able) to trash PC in this thread :aright:

Originally posted by mala

Peter Gabriel, huh....was he in Genesis w/ Phil Collins? I'm all confused. PG sings 'In Your Eye', right? Can't stand that song either.

Peter Gabriel was the original lead singer of Genesis, when he went solo he sand in your eye and sledgehammer. Phil Collins took over as front man for Genesis after Peter left and then he as well went solo.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Peter Gabriel was the original lead singer of Genesis, when he went solo he sand in your eye and sledgehammer. Phil Collins took over as front man for Genesis after Peter left and then he as well went solo.

yeah, phil collins was like Don Henly of the eagles. A drummer who was lead singer. very rare :eek:

Can u imagine doing both!

Anyway.... SU SU SUDIO :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah, phil collins was like Don Henly of the eagles. A drummer who was lead singer. very rare :eek:

Can u imagine doing both!

Anyway.... SU SU SUDIO :cool:

Well he stopped playin drums heh he and stuck to singing.

I can name another.

Dave Grohl, originally drummer for Nirvana and now lead singer for Foo Fighters:D

I would never think of buying a cd from Phil - but Hold On My Heart was one of those songs my ex and i shared...i still heart that song.

And In Your Eyes still rocks in my book - esp. when Lloyd holds up his boom box in Say Anything blasting it in front of her house...