3. Chris Liebing

4. Danny Tenaglia

5. Danny Howells

6. Victor Calderone

7. Roger Sanchez

8. Tiesto

9. PVD

ok there are more...but I'm going home now..lol N-Joy

I think this is probably the best compiled list, and by the way Tiesto should get bumped up a few, I seen him in Vegas this past memorial day....SICK SICK SICK SICK ENERGY, his opening DJ had more energy than most of the people in there, crazy nite, can't wait till upcoming memorial weekend to do it again

Def Louie DeVito!!!!! That guy's insane!!!!!!! :laugh:

This is a good question, but one that can't be answered. It's all taste. As most people on this thread are putting Trance DJ's and I personally wouldn't put a single one of them on my list as I hate trance. So Tiesto, Van Burien, Van Dyk, etc wouldn't even get my vote. And there are soooo many choices out there the best DJ in the world is an unknown.

Originally posted by djgrod

Def Louie DeVito!!!!! That guy's insane!!!!!!! :laugh:

This is a good question, but one that can't be answered. It's all taste. As most people on this thread are putting Trance DJ's and I personally wouldn't put a single one of them on my list as I hate trance. So Tiesto, Van Burien, Van Dyk, etc wouldn't even get my vote. And there are soooo many choices out there the best DJ in the world is an unknown.

let's get one thing straight, louie devito is not a dj, my little sister on Mixmeister of all programs can create a better cd than he can any day....

Originally posted by ClubQuest

let's get one thing straight, louie devito is not a dj, my little sister on Mixmeister of all programs can create a better cd than he can any day....

I thought by age 8 the human brain would be able to detect sarcasm.

But common, louie devito is my hero...I wanna be just like him when I grow up!!!

Sorry board police- I won't mention Lou** De*ito on the board. Your an ass. I said it as a joke. Did ya notice the laughing face next to it. The first day I got my equipment I was a better DJ then him. Anyone with 2 hands and hearing is a better DJ then him. Relax yourself. Breathe in, breathe out. It was a joke.

Sorry board police- I won't mention Lou** De*ito on the board. Your an ass. I said it as a joke. Did ya notice the laughing face next to it. The first day I got my equipment I was a better DJ then him. Anyone with 2 hands and hearing is a better DJ then him. Relax yourself. Breathe in, breathe out. It was a joke.

Thankx for your vote of humor....board police, everyone on here posts their "opinions" i post mine and am automatically labeled as board police...so as far as being relaxed the only way i could be more relaxed is with about 10.5 million...other than that you couldn't make me give a fuck

so GGGGG---ROD who is in your # 1 dj ?

My choice is mr. tenaglia

It's not just my opinion the guy is one of the best in the world.

He doesnt just take a bunch of records and mix them.. He creates a musical journey with gem records.. he also will take a record and re-edit it the way he wants it to sound.. his production is 100% on point... mixing skills flawless... vibe is just insane!!

this is just a reply to the quote on THERE IS NO # 1 DJ its just people's opinion'zzzzz

:D

There is really no way to figure it out,no statistics or anything, unless you want to use their incomes, or attendance over the years or something like that. Just listen to the ones you love and don't bash the others- they may end up your favorite one year.

Originally posted by ufonyc

My choice is mr. tenaglia

- went to a tenaglia party @ arc this weekend- always had an amazing time with DT and last friday was no exception...

- just happy that we still have one of the best DJs in the world like DT as a house dj@arc rocking nyc - :aright:

If I had to choose my fave would be...... Tenaglia. Followed by Saeed and Palash then JP (When he's on point ;). I've heard sets from these 3 guys that have been absolutely moving. So those are my choices.

And as far as voicing "opinions".... True everyone posts their "opinions" but when you make statements about who's name should/shouldn't be on a board/thread.... Thats not an opinion, it's being a dick. And considering that the original posting was a JOKE. And every person that read it knew it was a joke. And got the joke. Why even bother responding? We were both making the same point. DeVito is a joke/ass/fraud/insert whatever here........

Originally posted by *********

i say carl cox b/c i only seen him once live...but it was amazing...he really has so much energy and works the crowd great!!

i saw Carl Cox at twilo in '00.....best night in my life at a club......i never liked sasha and digweed when they were there

If I had to choose my fave would be...... Tenaglia. Followed by Saeed and Palash then JP (When he's on point ;). I've heard sets from these 3 guys that have been absolutely moving. So those are my choices.

And as far as voicing "opinions".... True everyone posts their "opinions" but when you make statements about who's name should/shouldn't be on a board/thread.... Thats not an opinion, it's being a dick. And considering that the original posting was a JOKE. And every person that read it knew it was a joke. And got the joke. Why even bother responding? We were both making the same point. DeVito is a joke/ass/fraud/insert whatever here........

:clap: :clap:

Add Jr to the list and u got my top 4