Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buh bye Insomnia!

tinybutterfli

PRESS RELEASE: A NEW YEAR, A NEW GLOW

Saturday December 27th will be the last night of GLOW at Club Insomnia. After two years, Panorama Productions will no longer present the Saturday night Glow event at Club Insomnia. Glow will return in March of 2004 at a brand new venue to be announced in the upcoming weeks. Since Glow’s inception over four years ago, we have strived to give you the best clubbing experience possible. The last two years at Insomnia have been amazing. We would first like to thank our loyal Glow patrons whose enthusiasm and energy helped make Glow a regular home for DJs Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, George Acosta, Tiesto, and Paul van Dyk to name a few. The new home for Glow will be bigger and contain a proper state of the art light and sound system worthy to host the best talent in the world. We are very excited to bring you a brand new Glow event that will continue to bring the best DJs in the world, at a home that deserves and welcomes your patronage. Thank you for your support.

The future is bright…Glow.

Club Glow & Panorama Productions c/o DC Life Inc.

1011 Arlington Blvd. Suite 231

Arlington, VA 22209

Web: www.********.com info@********.com

Info line: (202)271-1171

Although I didn't like the space I'm sad to see it go. Too many memories.... :( The location was all right since there is a lot of light and pedestrians in that area.

i hope the new space is nicer.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

PRESS RELEASE: A NEW YEAR, A NEW GLOW

Saturday December 27th will be the last night of GLOW at Club Insomnia. After two years, Panorama Productions will no longer present the Saturday night Glow event at Club Insomnia. Glow will return in March of 2004 at a brand new venue to be announced in the upcoming weeks. Since Glow’s inception over four years ago, we have strived to give you the best clubbing experience possible. The last two years at Insomnia have been amazing. We would first like to thank our loyal Glow patrons whose enthusiasm and energy helped make Glow a regular home for DJs Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, George Acosta, Tiesto, and Paul van Dyk to name a few. The new home for Glow will be bigger and contain a proper state of the art light and sound system worthy to host the best talent in the world. We are very excited to bring you a brand new Glow event that will continue to bring the best DJs in the world, at a home that deserves and welcomes your patronage. Thank you for your support.

The future is bright…Glow.

Club Glow & Panorama Productions c/o DC Life Inc.

1011 Arlington Blvd. Suite 231

Arlington, VA 22209

Web: www.********.com info@********.com

Info line: (202)271-1171

I feel like that could only be a help... the venue sucked nads.

Hey Glow people, can I suggest something? Seating areas closer to the dance floor! It's kind of annoying to have to trek up to either the VIP or the second floor just to sit down, then go running back down again when the next good track comes on...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I feel like that could only be a help... the venue sucked nads.

Hey Glow people, can I suggest something? Seating areas closer to the dance floor! It's kind of annoying to have to trek up to either the VIP or the second floor just to sit down, then go running back down again when the next good track comes on...

what are you doing sitting down? having some tapas? get yer booty on the dancefloor!

k, i am thining about coming down for the last night from NYC.

Is it worth it? I know that seeing FC is definitly worth it. I saw him last month up here at Avalon and it was amazing, but i only caught the last 1.5 hrs of his set.

let me know.

thanks

billy

shouldn't that be the other way around? :tongue:

Originally posted by rs22b

k, i am thining about coming down for the last night from NYC.

you just answered your own question...

Is it worth it? I know that seeing FC is definitly worth it.

seriously.. if you love fc that much, it is worth it if you don't like the other events occurring this weekend in nyc. i take it you read the reviews about glow so you know what to expect. i love ferry corsten as well but if nothing comes thru in ny glow it is. he's a resident here.

Wow, I recently heard that Glow was moving...I'm a little sad to hear that because I partied non-stop there almost every single weekend for the last coupla years up till I moved here to NY! The place was kinda gross though, but dark & seedy places are always fun to dance in :D Great memories...and I met some really cool people there, including my boyfriend whom I've dated for about 1.5 years now :D Will Insomnia remain open? I wonder what will happen to the bartenders...I miss Linda & Sasha! Anyway, I hope the new spot for Glow will be awesome...best of luck! I heard from a "source" that it'll be in a certain location, which makes me wonder how easy it'll be for everyone to get there. Maybe Glow can hook up with Dream's shuttle system if that still exists! Insomnia is located so close to the metro and it's true, it's safe outside with all the lights, traffic, and pedestrians. Hopefully, the new spot will be the same. And I agree, having seats for people near the dance floor would be great...that way, people can rest their toes while still being able to enjoy the tunes! That's the problem with a lot of clubs up here in NY...there's nowhere to sit after you've been dancing for 3 hours straight!! Anyway, bye bye Insomnia...I look forward to checking out the new place :D

Oh man, I remember when Zei was so friggin cramped...like the time when ATB was there and everyone got stepped on all over the place...it was absolutely insane.

And one of the last times I went to Insomnia was when Tiesto was there and it was so crowded and there was nowhere to dance...I thought to myself, I am NEVER coming back here when a big name DJ comes here again! Thank gawd that Glow's moving to a bigger place.

I'm ecstatic glow is moving out of insomnia and can't wait for the new club. I just hope the crowd improves. I don't know where they came from but they were sometimes gross. I used to go with some of my friends and we would make fun of people. it was so funny, like those overweight girls wearing ill-fitting clothing dancing in those cages. :laugh: :laugh: We used to make fun of the meatheads at webster hall and sound factory, but when we noticed the glow crowd was worse, we began to appreciate the meatheads if you can imagine. sad but true.

glow was a lot of fun...looking forward to the new glow. I can't wait!!!!!!!! let the trance continue......