Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Yellow Label Weekend Thread

stymie

Originally posted by unclefester401

Does anybody know how to get to Pravda because I've never been there before :confused::laugh:

93 to Storrow Drive. Take "Downtown" exit, left at light, and immediate right onto Arlington St. Take Arlington thru about 3 lights, and turn left onto Boylston. Thru first light, Pravda will be up on right side. Valet parking avaliable for $12. RIS my friend, RIS.

Note any way you know how to get onto Boylston will get you there, and 711 was on Boylston, and you made it there. Albeit leaving there was somewhat of an issue..."Ah-hem Fester, where are your records?" :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

93 to Storrow Drive. Take "Downtown" exit, left at light, and immediate right onto Arlington St. Take Arlington thru about 3 lights, and turn left onto Boylston. Thru first light, Pravda will be up on right side. Valet parking avaliable for $12. RIS my friend, RIS.

Note any way you know how to get onto Boylston will get you there, and 711 was on Boylston, and you made it there. Albeit leaving there was somewhat of an issue..."Ah-hem Fester, where are your records?" :laugh:

I usually just take Mass Ave to Boylston, but isn't Pravda on the other end?

I usually just take Mass Ave to Boylston, but isn't Pravda on the other end?

Yeah, Pravda's closer to downtown/Chinatown than Mass Ave., but that will work fine, just get onto Boylston, and keep going, Pravda is #116. That way is more scenic. :eek::)

And how long should it take me to get there?

Depends on traffic obviously, but usually about 80-90 minutes tops. The front bar is open early though, just leave yourself plenty of time, and go get loaded. That's what we do. :)

NOW STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND GO PLAY YOUR GHEY RECORDS.

I'm shooting for "gheyest record ever played at Pravda" tonight. I've got a secret weapon record that's so :ghey: that when I play it, fucking rainbows come out of the speakers :eek:

Dude as if us having played there over the last 18 months isn't enough, you are opening for TODD SUPAGHEYHOUSE REEVES, who has played there even longer. Mission impossible my friend, mission impossible.

Originally posted by groovefire

Dude as if us having played there over the last 18 months isn't enough, you are opening for TODD SUPAGHEYHOUSE REEVES, who has played there even longer. Mission impossible my friend, mission impossible.

Uncle Fester, you're mission, should you choose to acept it, will be to infiltrate the fortress codename:Pravda 116, and deliver a payload of ghey house the likes of which Boston has never heard.