Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about birth control... for the females here

happykittn

My normal period cycle is 35-40 days.

I'm currently on a Pill with a 28-day cycle. Should I stick with the 28 pills, or should I take additional pills that would allow me to menstruate at my normal rate/cycle? (meaning, instead of taking 28 pills, I'd take 35 pills, from an additional package)

Also... my boyfriend is away on break, and he's coming back to visit for one day on December 28th (after that, he won't be back until mid-January). With the 28-day cycle, I'm scheduled to start my period on December 25. I haven't seen him for almost a month, and I REALLY don't want to be stuck with my period when he comes back... would it be okay to take a couple extra pills to delay my period until he's gone?

Thanks ladies! :D

i feel your pain hun. i am the same way. i hate taking the pill b/c it shortens my cycle, i feel like i am always getting my friggen period. i find that the more i skip, the worse the cramps. if i skip like 2 months straight i am in serious pain next time i get it.

i wouldnt skip just a few days, if i was gonna skip i would skip the whole 28. skipping just 10 or so would be a big waste of pills imo & they are 40 bucks a pack.

i skip all thet ime, if i have something going on or i am going somewhere & i dont feel like getting it, it is no big deal. just dont skip for too long. also be prepared to have a worse period the next month. they actually package a 3 month cycle pill now called seasonal.

i'm not female, but

i wouldn't reccomend skipping pills, which in some cases allows you to ovulate, which means that you can get pregnant

once you finish your one cycle, start the next one right away

and you will be hurting more the following month

:)