Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review Of Jp In Ct

First of all it was 40 at the door. Security raped everyone that came through. Peters was supposed to spin for 6 hours........8-2.......well I got there at 9 and guess what......no JP. Some kid was spinnin but he was good. JP showed at 10:00 or so. The place was packed.....good vibe and JP really out did himself. Being 2 hours late because he was stuck in traffic........ahhhhhh right but he ripped it till 2. He even acknowledged the crowd many of times throwing his hands in the air and clapping....never saw him crack a smile at Factory. Anyway....the music stopped and the whole place chanted ONE MORE SONG....ONE MORE SONG.....he played some crazy track and the place was crazy again.....all in all.....a good night

Originally posted by factorynycchef

First of all it was 40 at the door. Security raped everyone that came through. Peters was supposed to spin for 6 hours........8-2.......well I got there at 9 and guess what......no JP. Some kid was spinnin but he was good. JP showed at 10:00 or so. The place was packed.....good vibe and JP really out did himself. Being 2 hours late because he was stuck in traffic........ahhhhhh right but he ripped it till 2. He even acknowledged the crowd many of times throwing his hands in the air and clapping....never saw him crack a smile at Factory. Anyway....the music stopped and the whole place chanted ONE MORE SONG....ONE MORE SONG.....he played some crazy track and the place was crazy again.....all in all.....a good night

Cool review,glad you had a great time.Can't wait to hear JP at Exit for new years.

Originally posted by factorynycchef

Glad to see that things turned out differently than I thought they would. I'm really surprised!! I think $40 per head is still way too much to see him here in CT!! Even in Bastan the max cover would be $20 per head to see him at Avalon. It's the same price you would pay to see him at Exit for NYE and you would hear him a lot longer too! I'm wondering if there was room to dance there? It must of been packed beyond belief!! Was there a lot of women? I guess all of Westchester was in the house? I guess the next stop for JP will be at Exit I hope to see you all there!! :cool:

I saw him smiling so many times. I live in Ct where he was playing, never thought he would be playing at the club I go to. We all miss him and definitely had an awesome time. I miss his music. Did you guys see Vivacious there. she was representing him. She she seemed so happy to see him. She was dressed in this bodysuit thing. Jp is the best AND i will definitely be there for nyeve at EXIT.

Originally posted by podes881

i never got to go......the pregame i had at my apt. like a 5 minute walk to Mur.......turned out to be the whole night cause one of my friends got real sick.........im going to try to make JP @ exit......trying to find people who want to go, my friends are being so lame

That sucks that you got stuck babysitting. You should have put a cool towel on your friends head and went to the club.

if it was a guy i would have......when i was in london, we were on the line to some fancy club ( i think it was attica, if i remember correctly) and my friend puked right in front of the bouncer and they wouldnt let him in obviously---so i got a taxi with him, dropped him off at our house, then took a taxi back.......he ended up puking all over himself in his sleep, but he lived.....

but this was a girl (just a friend), and i felt obligated......

Originally posted by eddie3

whenever JP does guest spots his set is great

Not always. When I lived in Bastan and he played at Avalon there were times were he was way off!! He was hit or miss when he plays someplace other than SF. To me he played his best sets at SF. I think he'll be pumped up to be playing at Exit this NYE!! Get your tix!! :cool: