Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how was the meetup?

Guest gabo

Jon and I showed up but we realized that we didn't know what anyone looked like so we had some dinner and then left.. next time you guys want t plan a meet up pick a more intimate place. Heatland was a mad house there was no way I could have picked strangers out.. my .02

Originally posted by siceone

Jon and I showed up but we realized that we didn't know what anyone looked like so we had some dinner and then left.. next time you guys want t plan a meet up pick a more intimate place. Heatland was a mad house there was no way I could have picked strangers out.. my .02

i was at Nevada Smiths

Was that part of the meet up :confused:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

no way was i gonna go....no one i knew was gonna be there...(( except carl and jon..but i didn't want to rain on their sausage parade)).

oh well, old skoolerz must get together soon. :D

I am working on it. I found this awesome place with a basement. maybe in january I can plan it like a private party for us in the basement.

hmmm...

yeah, heartland was a bad choice; it was totally packed. mala and i had decided to meet there an hour early and sat at a high table in the front of the restaurant after walking through the place to look for any other early people. i was facing the door, on the lookout, the whole time. i posted my pic in bump, but i forgot to post it here :hey: . i know what siceone and jon look like, though, and i didn't see either of you two. hrm.

i did meet majinbuu and francismhwhite at arc later that night, though :D .