Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPENING of SONAR....THIS WEEKEND!!!!

inbal25

hey all, imbal is sweetheart and she has put alot of heart and soul into this place and from knowing her i can tell you that Sonar is a place that is gonna be run based on the input of what you the people want so show your support cause they are definately in it for the love of the business.... i hope to see you guys there on Xmas night(Thurs. Dec. 25th) Much Love-Matt-

attachment.php?postid=1928023

I have to agree with matt, everyone that has been involved with this club... form inbal and sean to the promoters and dj's that have been patiently awaited the doors to open. I have to say after seeing sonae a couple of weeks ago with the sound system and the bar finished....I have to say that it has been worth the wait.

S.L.U.T. - Friday at Sonar, with Matt E Love and Baby Sean.

As a fellow promoter in Hollywood i just want to wish Inbal & the Sonar crew all the best for their opening night, I met with them a few months ago and they,re good pepole...plus with people like Vaughan and Matt spector on board they got a good crew....

Support this place coz Hollywood is on the verge of blowing the fuck up, very soon

Cheers

HouseHed

Guest brwneydtrouble

Good to see the place is finally opening. I know i'll be passing by on Xmas night for sure.

Hey Inbal, isn't that a Boris Vallejo figure in the flyer?

Originally posted by vaughanz

Yesiree Bob!

Inbal and Sean are both VERY cool and we look forward to working with people that are as dedicated as they are! I'll see everyone for the Opening on Christmas as well as the opening of our weekly party on Saturdays... STARDUST SATURDAYS!

Check yo PM's:D