Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ocd ?

tommyarmani

obsessive compulsive disorder. i know one persno who has it and he does really weird shit... he will have to open the door 6 times or some random number before he feels OK about leaving the house or he will have to run up and down the stairs like 15 times before he goes to bed... its odd but whatever, i would never make someone feel bad b/c they had a problem. it is not a funny thing, it is a serious issue (not saying u dont think it is serious). :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

obsessive compulsive disorder. i know one persno who has it and he does really weird shit... he will have to open the door 6 times or some random number before he feels OK about leaving the house or he will have to run up and down the stairs like 15 times before he goes to bed... its odd but whatever, i would never make someone feel bad b/c they had a problem. it is not a funny thing, it is a serious issue (not saying u dont think it is serious). :tongue:

they have meds to fix that.....

i am def OCD...u should see my room, bathroom and at work my desk and storage closets...nothing is out of place and i know the order of everything on every shelf...if something is moved i know it and if things are out of place i will tear everything off of where it is and redo it...

Originally posted by phatman

You should watch As Good As It Gets - one of my favorite movies. My ex-roomie had minor OCD - def not a joking matter - but dont confuse analities with OCD...lol...one is a disorder, the other just a need to get fucked up once in a while...:)

Hey Phatty, who is in that movie? i have never heard of it? I would LOVE to see it. trust me, it would be very relevant! :tongue:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Hey Phatty, who is in that movie? i have never heard of it? I would LOVE to see it. trust me, it would be very relevant! :tongue:

lol...i never know if youre being serious...

As Good As It Gets

Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Greg Kinear, Cuba Gooding JR

...i have it on dvd if you wanna come over and watch it one night...we can have some organic tea and home made sugar-free oatmeal cookies...

ive def. gotta slight touch of OCD. i check my alarm clock 4-5 times before i go to bed. i wont go to sleep unless my room is clean. i cant study in my room unless everything is in order. i have to study a certain way or i wont be able to sit still....i double check everything except for tests (because i learned ur first answer is always the one u stick with...)...it goes on...

i want to see JP at exit.....my friends are all trying to decide..everybody wants to do something different..one wants bar in brooklyn, one wants bar in manhattan, one wants houseparty in manhattan, blah, blah.....this happened last year....horrible. I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN AND MEET PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>DAMN IT