Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nation's Threat Level Rising to Orange

jamiroguy1

The Homeland Security National Threat Level - Should it be removed?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. The Homeland Security National Threat Level - Should it be removed?

• Yes. It is non specific and only scares the public.
    • No. Leave the system in place as it helps prevent terrorist attacks.
    • No opinion.

Nation's Threat Level Rising to Orange

capt.sge.qlv93.211203202630.photo00.default-200x299.jpg

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20031221/D7VJ0SQ00.html

So we raised the threat level again. Wooptie Shit!!

This threat level crap in my opinion is a bunch of shit. What exactly are we supposed to do with this information? Report suspicious terrorist activity. Ok. Wouldn't we do that anyway? Or does this mean any person that even remotely appears to be of middle eastern descent to watch them cause they could be up to something.

Sorry, I just think this whole system is more designed to scare people then provide a level a security for the american people.

What do you think?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i am nuetral to it...i think us Americans do need that friendly reminder from time to time...

I'm with you on the friendly reminder. I just think they're is a better way. I'd like to see an alert system like this:

"We got word today, that some time this month a terror cell is planning to fly commerical jet liners into the world trade center."

And then begin taking preventative actions from there, rather then saying...

"Hey folks...Be on the look out for something...we heard some chatter... it's really loud. Louder than it was when from when we first got attacked on 9/11. So be on the look out, again folks. Again there is no specific information. Only chatter. That's all."

:tongue:

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

I'm with you on the friendly reminder. I just think they're is a better way. I'd like to see an alert system like this:

"We got word today, that some time this month a terror cell is planning to fly commerical jet liners into the world trade center."

And then begin taking preventative actions from there, rather then saying...

"Hey folks...Be on the look out for something...we heard some chatter... it's really loud. Louder than it was when from when we first got attacked on 9/11. So be on the look out, again folks. Again there is no specific information. Only chatter. That's all."

:laugh:

ur asking for TOO much from ANY politician...;)....but i agree with ya, thought would def. be better than the color scheme