Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey welcomes Bassstan's own Stymie with open arms...

bobydigital

we were all happy to finally meet stymie....I gave him a new pair of mocasins for Hannukah and Bad Ass AKA Sad Ass got stymie a new v-neck sweater for christmas....It was a holiday party to remember.....Shalom Stymie now it's our turn to see what you guys got up in your neck of the woods but first i need to buy long johns and 2 pairs of gloves and a pair of overalls...way too cold up there.... :D

Originally posted by deeelite1

Still can't believe you guys said 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOCCASINS allowed on the dancefloor.'

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

wazzzzupppp dee???....I am so shot right now......just got to work it's after 12....I am so fired.....missed you at the sin sundays at joeys last night.....it was wild....

Originally posted by bobydigital

:laugh: :laugh:

wazzzzupppp dee???....I am so shot right now......just got to work it's after 12....I am so fired.....missed you at the sin sundays at joeys last night.....it was wild....

fired?

are you going to fire yourself?

I dont do JOeys on Sundays anymore you know this

Originally posted by bobydigital

yea me either.....at least i wasn't supposed to...i think i'm still drunk?....this is wack....

hi bobby plates! have a good christmas/new years if i dont see you.

btw.. werent you supposed to go to cheetah 2 sundays ago?

Originally posted by nycchic24

hey you

whats new with you? not much here. coming back to boston this week for xmas! what are you doing for new years. ?

Keeping it low key for the holidays. Not sure about NYE yet? What are your plans? Will you be out with Jen this weekend?

Rach change your damn sig and I will change my location :mad:

Originally posted by irishhoney

Keeping it low key for the holidays. Not sure about NYE yet? What are your plans? Will you be out with Jen this weekend?

hope to see jen this weekend :) but really didnt plan too much of anything but to see my friends and hang out witht he 'rents.

new years.. i am off to the beach! - santo domingo. :shades:

Originally posted by nycchic24

hope to see jen this weekend :) but really didnt plan too much of anything but to see my friends and hang out witht he 'rents.

new years.. i am off to the beach! - santo domingo. :shades:

Yeah I saw her Friday night at work. I miss her and I havent seen you in forever. Def let me know what you girls are doing, I would love to see ya :)

Oh you are soo lucky, you are going to have so much fun there, my friend goes there every year and its beautiful there.

Originally posted by irishhoney

Yeah I saw her Friday night at work. I miss her and I havent seen you in forever. Def let me know what you girls are doing, I would love to see ya :)

Oh you are soo lucky, you are going to have so much fun there, my friend goes there every year and its beautiful there.

will do :D