Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar for nye is it worth it

Originally posted by hookahmana

An Open Bar for 3.5 hours

Exit might be $40 but you have to pay for all your drinks

100 dollars for three hours of free drinks at a superclub??? no way in hell is that a good deal.. guaranteed at most you are only gonna have about 3 to 4 drinks in those three hours of time.. the lines are gonna be ridiculous and then magically more bartenders will appear once the 3.5 are over.. save your money man.. if those are your two choices i'd say go with exit.. you can spend 40 bucks on admission and then if you buy 8 drinks at 8 dollars a piece you're spending just about the same amount of money...

Originally posted by oldtimer

100 dollars for three hours of free drinks at a superclub??? no way in hell is that a good deal.. guaranteed at most you are only gonna have about 3 to 4 drinks in those three hours of time.. the lines are gonna be ridiculous and then magically more bartenders will appear once the 3.5 are over.. save your money man.. if those are your two choices i'd say go with exit.. you can spend 40 bucks on admission and then if you buy 8 drinks at 8 dollars a piece you're spending just about the same amount of money...

Now check out the EXIT prices and see how many bartenders Marvisi has working that night. Yes of course he's a stand up guy and will have plenty of bartenders for the $150 tickets.

Yeah Right!!:rolleyes:

Admission for Crobar at 12.01am is $50 and the club is far superior than a very tired old Exit or is it called something else now?

::alarm sounds::

Promoter Promoter Promoter

lol

God..these threads keep getting funnier.

Seriously, if people are going to complain about the $$$ why go out? Stay in have a few friends over, get smashed, dont have to drive anywhere, save ALOT of money and thats it. Otherwise pay the stupid amount it is, buy 20 drinks at $10 a piece and be happy...I dont understand what the big deal is. $10 here $20 there...no matter what its a $500 night( at least)...so deal people.

Tek

Originally posted by hookahmana

Now check out the EXIT prices and see how many bartenders Marvisi has working that night. Yes of course he's a stand up guy and will have plenty of bartenders for the $150 tickets.

Yeah Right!!:rolleyes:

Admission for Crobar at 12.01am is $50 and the club is far superior than a very tired old Exit or is it called something else now?

hey brotha.. i dont care about the 150 dollar ticket people.. im paying my 40 bucks having like 5 or 6 drinks at 7 each and spending less than a hundred bucks.. all in all it should be a decent night

Originally posted by crowina

never thought i'd say this, but i rather go to exit.

125$ for a place that closes 8am on new years? what fun is that?

Nor is it $125. if you bought your tickets earlier.

Afterhours prices are $60 (After Midnight)

Even cheaper after 4am ($30 I think)

yea i 'm thinking about making new years my innagural visit... friend of mine is having a party which i'll be at for most of the night, but i'm sure they'll end up passing out earlier and i'll wanna keep partying... possibilities for after hours seem endless this year though unlike of the past couple... options i'm considering:

crobar

filter

lotus