Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP in jersey???

Guest bonsolidd

only offers made no finalized decisions:)

everyone has made offers he has passed on a few i know of already..... some offers never even reach him too thats the funny part

Between the haters and all the guessing without any sort of evidence and/or valid proof.......it is funny. How many times have I heard all this???? If my "you know what" grew an inch for everytime I've heard this, I would be hung like an adult blue whale!!!!! I've heard it all....from Abyss to this to that......

He might "suck" but I'll take him over a lot of other DJs out there.

Just sit and wait till its announced.....dont even bother saying anything....pointless.

As for you figment, your entitled to your opinion but dont hate because your favorite singer......you know.....RUPAUL.....is not around anymore. Hope your ready, your other buddy, MICHAEL JACKSON might not be around much longer either. How will u cope?

I thought about this one first i liked it then i hated it....for the simple fact that a true JP set to ever be magical happens from 3am till 8am. No NJ club has these hours especially sayreville closes at 2am which means u must end a busy night at like 1:30 and to pay a higher cover for less time is ridiculus and i do not remember the last time i enjoyed getting kicked out at 1:30 there's no magic in that!

first off, i am not a hater. i used to listen to jonathan when he was good back in 97 - 98. (that was before all the tina & ghb took affect on his brain). you we're probably still in high school back then wishing you could go to a club. now you are definitly one those crack heads that packed a bag for the weekend to go to the factory for 2 days at a time. ya jonathan rules ! i was just stateing reality, that no nj club can afford that kind of money, nor will they pay it for a dj that plays songs for 45 minutes at a time. there is no way that a nj club can make 15 or 20k at the door to pay for him in the 3 hours that they are open. you obviously have no idea how much it costs to run a nightclub. if jp was so good, what happened when he played at sahara ? no one showed up. that's why he's practically giviving tickets away for new years eve. a begging message from jonathan:

Deeper Entertainment

"It's a Family Affair"

"Thank you for being with me throughout the last seven wonderful years. We have developed a special connection with each other that just cannot be understood outside of our circle.

This New Year's Eve is my gift back to you. I have instructed my event management team to release advance tickets at $40. It will be a pleasure to look at all of your beautiful faces as we go into 2004 together.

I'm here about...you"

Jonathan "JP" Peters

happy new year !