Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AT&T wireless sucks ass!

americanflyer

I need to vent!!! So I ordered a phone online from AT&T wireless a few weeks ago and have been dealing with problems and bad customer service ever since! First off, I placed the order and after 6 days (it was suppose to arrive in 2-3) they sent the phone to the billing address (my company's main office in Minnesota!) instead of the miami beach shipping address I typed in. So after a few days setting around the office up there it was finally sent down to me here in south beach yesterday. Well guess what, the damn thing is also a Minnesota number even though once again I made it clear that it was to be a Miami number! Next, they didn't send the free fucking car adapter that was suppose to be included in the deal. And another thing, trying to get AT&T customer service on the goddamn phone is impossible! I've called all day and I can't get through to anyone. I've was put on hold for over 40 fucking minutes the last time I called!!! AT&T sucks! .... Anyway don't buy a phone from AT&T's website. The deals are good but in the end you'll be sorry. Hopefully I can get this damn number worked out and my car adapter soon. Who knows though....

Guest saleen351

i'm going to ghetto pcs, so i never have to deal with anyone ever again... cingular is the worst aswell. once they have locked into a contract, they don't give a fuck about you, thus why i'm not under a contract right now, and they still treat me like shit...

I'm done with these companies. I pay 42 bucks and never ever have to open up a bill or look at my account. ...

Fuck this.... so in order to change the phone number I must go to an at&t wireless store and show two forms of identification. However, the damn phone is under my boss's name in Minnesota so she has to be the one to go to the store and fix this damn problem. AGH!!!! Fuck, going without a phone really sucks!

Guest brwneydtrouble

I am a HUGE advocate of Metro. No bills, no roaming, same amount every month, and customer service is actually really good. Takes a whole 3 minutes to get through to someone. Also, the number of dropped calls are a lot less and the phones are getting better.

costumer service and technical support is madness, every time you call they all try to sell you some crap...long distance...six way call waiting...salvation...

:phone:

if you want good service, you have to pay for what it costs...cheap communication can't be good.

I left on a ten day trip and when I got back, my phone and internet services had been disconnected...:mad3: so I paid the phone, expecting the internet to connect along with the phone line...:type: nuh...it took me almost 15 days to get the internet reconected...costumer service and techincal support were also very poor... what I do is chill :smoke: and accept that all services are kinda shady and that there's not one bright person sitting behind a phone waiting for a computer owner who doesn't know much about computers to call for instructions...do you think that's what they dreamt of doing when they were kids? :no:

:confused:

your frustration is legit...to hell with AT & T Wireless! :worry:

Originally posted by funketeer

there's not one bright person sitting behind a phone waiting for a computer owner who doesn't know much about computers to call for instructions...do you think that's what they dreamt of doing when they were kids? :no:

"And today kids, we're gonna be discussing what each of you wants to be when u grow up. Sally, you start:"

Sally: "I want to be a doctor"

Mark: "I dream of being a lawyer"

Maggie: "I wanna be a customer service representative for a cellular company one day."

Maggie was always a simple girl.

Originally posted by chaflas

"And today kids, we're gonna be discussing what each of you wants to be when u grow up. Sally, you srart:"

Sally: "I want to be a doctor"

Mark: "I dream of being a lawyer"

Maggie: "I wanna be a customer service representative for a cellular company one day."

Maggie was always a simple girl.

operator.jpg

:blank:

Originally posted by funketeer

costumer service and technical support is madness, every time you call they all try to sell you some crap...long distance...six way call waiting...salvation...

:phone:

if you want good service, you have to pay for what it costs...cheap communication can't be good.

I left on a ten day trip and when I got back, my phone and internet services had been disconnected...:mad3: so I paid the phone, expecting the internet to connect along with the phone line...:type: nuh...it took me almost 15 days to get the internet reconected...costumer service and techincal support were also very poor... what I do is chill :smoke: and accept that all services are kinda shady and that there's not one bright person sitting behind a phone waiting for a computer owner who doesn't know much about computers to call for instructions...do you think that's what they dreamt of doing when they were kids? :no:

:confused:

your frustration is legit...to hell with AT & T Wireless! :worry:

I fixed your shit , bitch. :finger: