Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIA going the fuck off, right now

househed

Originally posted by househed

Just stepped into the managers office to let you know this place is going the fuck off right now

Edgar V is killing em

if you missed tonight you gotta be here next week for Oscar G

back to the party

peace

H/H

Loved your party John... Edgar went off the crowd was great food was great....

cheers mate, Matt

Nice time indead ,,, good food , lots of laughs , good music and even cooler people as company .

Nice seeing all the usuals and some that i havent seen in a while , and it was a pleasure meeting Mp3some & Rudeboywarrior (i'll most prob pass by nerve on friday to check u out )

...and thanx to my "unknown neighbor " poysonIv .:D

Jose

Great to see all you guys last night and even better to put faces to a lot of CP names i have watched post over the last couple of years

Matt, shroomy, koky and the rest... good people.

Enjoyed our chat...looking forward to the Clup planet open decks party in early Jan...details to follow

Cheers

Gar*#.. i mean househed (i,m foolin no one i know)

what a great night. the food was awesome and the company was even better. big props to Edgar V ,for once again showing what a diverse DJ he is. Edgar gave a lecture on dance music. starting with some classic break beats, freestyle, etc. then breaking it down nasty with a delectable mixture of house, trance, and tech. :cool:

the vibe at MIA is right on point. a very hip and diverse crowd, without any attitude. the ladies what can I say, except I need to cross over into broward more often. :eek::tongue::D

nice to finally meet Matt (looking forward to your set at Nerve Friday;) ) and Garfield.

Big shouts to my fellow CP peeps in da house representin...

:)