Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stripper Sex

NOT IN USE

Guest dbledown00
:laugh: I dated/slept with a stripper for 4 months. The sex wasn't good but I made the best out of it with the body she had. She had the best bod out of any chick I've ever slept with so it was fun experimenting with her. Also, I got along with this girl better than any girl I've dated but the girl was a compulsive liar, lol. When I met her at the strip club I told her I couldn't date a stripper so two days later she quit for me so I thought I'd give it a shot. p.s. Most of the strippers have met do hardcore drugs but it just goes with the lifestyle. Orlando bound, Tony

Originally posted by dbledown00

:laugh: I dated/slept with a stripper for 4 months. The sex wasn't good but I made the best out of it with the body she had. She had the best bod out of any chick I've ever slept with so it was fun experimenting with her. Also, I got along with this girl better than any girl I've dated but the girl was a compulsive liar, lol. p.s. When I met her at the strip club I told her I couldn't date a stripper so two days later she quit just for me so I thought I'd give it a shot.

there are some seriously hot strippers but i'm sure it is hard to maintain a relationship when u put ur self on the block everyday for money.

It's next to impossible to have a serious relationship with a dancer.... they lie for a living.... and are basicly jaded from being lied TO by men all day... For the most part they're pretty twisted ..

The thing that really amazes me... is every girl I know that dances for a living makes tons of money but they're all in serious debt ....

Originally posted by tranzwhore

it takes a very open minded person to carry on a relationship with a dancer. it eventually gets to the guy. but any guy will have sex with a stripper.

I lot of guys fall for the initial attraction.. and some of em even take it further... You have to be pretty insecure yourself... to feel like you need to be with a trophy in order give yourself some kind of "social credibilty".... I used to be that way....but things change with age and experience

On the other hand ... if your single... and It's there... go for it...

everyone should do it at least once... its a learning experience:eek:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I lot of guys fall for the initial attraction.. and some of em even take it further... You have to be pretty insecure yourself... to feel like you need to be with a trophy in order give yourself some kind of "social credibilty".... I used to be that way....but things change with age and experience

On the other hand ... if your single... and It's there... go for it...

everyone should do it at least once... its a learning experience:eek:

we live & we learn ;)

I've

.... Dated 'em

........................Done 'em...

& even managed a few....

Unfortunately the fact that she may strip for money don't mean shit when it comes to REAL SEXUAL SKILLS..

However through Osmossis some girls do learn a few new tricks that come in handy....

It all depends on "What side of the Brain she uses" :D

"I would honestly say from my experience that professional Dancers (not incl. Stippers) are oftne more flexible and have more creativity & stamina!" DOC~B:hat:

Well I've had friends as well as chicas that I dated who were strippers, and one thing I must say is that although those stereotypes are out there. They do not adhere to all strippers.

There are the crackheads, hoochies that make you holla for only a dolla etc. But its like with everything else... the bad always clouds out the good.

Hell, out of the handful of gals I ever fell for in my life as far as love... two of them were strippers. Not just becuase they were gorgeous (although that helped) but becuase for them in particular, I knew the reasons and the mindset they had every time they went on stage to shake dat ass.

It takes a very strong woman, both mentally and emotionally, to use what they have (respectively) to get what they want.

So, as far as a homework assignment, next time any of you are in a strip club talk and find out a few of that chicas goals and ambitions or passions... You'd be surprised how some of the stripper chics end up being the most beautiful women overall... not from just a physical standpoint alone either...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Well I've had friends as well as chicas that I dated who were strippers, and one thing I must say is that although those stereotypes are out there. They do not adhere to all strippers.

There are the crackheads, hoochies that make you holla for only a dolla etc. But its like with everything else... the bad always clouds out the good.

Hell, out of the handful of gals I ever fell for in my life as far as love... two of them were strippers. Not just becuase they were gorgeous (although that helped) but becuase for them in particular, I knew the reasons and the mindset they had every time they went on stage to shake dat ass.

It takes a very strong woman, both mentally and emotionally, to use what they have (respectively) to get what they want.

So, as far as a homework assignment, next time any of you are in a strip club talk and find out a few of that chicas goals and ambitions or passions... You'd be surprised how some of the stripper chics end up being the most beautiful women overall... not from just a physical standpoint alone either...

This is true.... but the girls that actually have any goals are few and far between..... most of them go into it with a goal... and get consumed by the lifestyle.... I've only met 2 level headed dancers in my lifetime... and they both quit when they made the money they needed.. one is now a personal trainer and the other owns a pool cleaning business in california... Its easy to get roped in by the easy money....

Why do guys think that they're supposed to be any different?? Its not like they're fucking for a living......I mean most of em cant even dance for that matter.... The bartenders are the ones you wanna hook up with :D

THIS guy..... :laugh:

Interesting thread! I just read a book about the stripper lifestyle called Bad Gyrls, reminiscent of The Player's Club. One of the characters was hooked on ecstasy, her "mentor" kept feeding them to her when she was supposed to go on stage, and basically made her become dependent on them and her to be able to halfway function.

Aside from finding the ecstasy addiction a little suprising (does anyone know anyone who is ADDICTED to E), I enjoyed it.

I have heard the same thing about coke's presence in those clubs....what is it about coke that makes some of them like it so much? A possible personality change that makes them a little more aggressive and able to deal with some of the people that come in and give them the blues? Or just the speediness of it? THAT I do know is very addictive. :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

I have heard the same thing about coke's presence in those clubs....what is it about coke that makes some of them like it so much? A possible personality change that makes them a little more aggressive and able to deal with some of the people that come in and give them the blues? Or just the speediness of it? THAT I do know is very addictive. :laugh:

how else do you work until 4am everynight and stay anorexically skinny?

It's next to impossible to have a serious relationship with a dancer.... they lie for a living.... and are basicly jaded from being lied TO by men all day... For the most part they're pretty twisted ..

The thing that really amazes me... is every girl I know that dances for a living makes tons of money but they're all in serious debt ....

hrm, i am jaded, twisted and make money but i am always in debt too..