Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christmas and Holiday wishes to all

igloo

I would like to extend a warm and sincere Christmas and Holiday wish to my fellow Current Events regular inhabitors for you all to have a very merry, happy, and safe holiday.

I also hope you get what you ask for.

xpyrate: I do hope you get the Winnie the Pooh "reading is easy" coloring book and " Learning to Count with Mickey Mouse" DVD. Baby steps son, baby steps.

Jamiroguy: An Ann Coulter blow up doll so you can finally get some and a Rush Limbaugh compass to guide you out of that deep, dark abyss that you reside in.

mrmatas2277: Win Mod of the Year

raver mania: An Ariel Sharon talking doll and a painting of a beautiful sunset on a Jewish settelement ;)

bigpoppinails: A second sentence to add to your usual one-line posts and a 6 month ban on using smilies. :D

mr mahs: Four more years of Bush. Four more years!

dnice: The return of Sassa as a man so you could kick the shit out of her/him, and the plug to AL Jazeera.

marksimons: A signed copy of "Let Freedom Ring" by Sean Hannity and the hope that you utter your anti-American vomit in front of a bunch of drunken roadies of the Lynard Skynard band in an English Pub.

pattbateman: Lifetime of fuel for your internal conservative fire.

ghhhhost: Someone to understand you. Anyone.

djxeno: I do hope you find the skills to be a dj because you have no shot as a history teacher (but please continue to provide your posts for entertainment value . We all need to know what you learned from your Hamas textbooks ).

toneythelover: School voucher for an education.

As for my Christmas wish: I just want all of us to get along and refrain from hurling personal insults and derogatory statements.

Is that too much to ask? :D

Have a safe and Happy Holidays everyone!

Originally posted by igloo

I would like to extend a warm and sincere Christmas and Holiday wish to my fellow Current Events regular inhabitors for you all to have a very merry, happy, and safe holiday.

I also hope you get what you ask for.

xpyrate: I do hope you get the Winnie the Pooh "reading is easy" coloring book and " Learning to Count with Mickey Mouse" DVD. Baby steps son, baby steps.

Jamiroguy: An Ann Coulter blow up doll so you can finally get some and a Rush Limbaugh compass to guide you out of that deep, dark abyss that you reside in.

mrmatas2277: Win Mod of the Year

raver mania: An Ariel Sharon talking doll and a painting of a beautiful sunset on a Jewish settelement ;)

bigpoppinails: A second sentence to add to your usual one-line posts and a 6 month ban on using smilies. :D

mr mahs: Four more years of Bush. Four more years!

dnice: The return of Sassa as a man so you could kick the shit out of her/him, and the plug to AL Jazeera.

marksimons: A signed copy of "Let Freedom Ring" by Sean Hannity and the hope that you utter your anti-American vomit in front of a bunch of drunken roadies of the Lynard Skynard band in an English Pub.

pattbateman: Lifetime of fuel for your internal conservative fire.

ghhhhost: Someone to understand you. Anyone.

djxeno: I do hope you find the skills to be a dj because you have no shot as a history teacher (but please continue to provide your posts for entertainment value . We all need to know what you learned from your Hamas textbooks ).

toneythelover: School voucher for an education.

As for my Christmas wish: I just want all of us to get along and refrain from hurling personal insults and derogatory statements.

Is that too much to ask? :D

Have a safe and Happy Holidays everyone!

:laugh:Classic!

I'm upset I was left off the list!

But anywho...Happy Holidays to all you fahkers on the Current Events page!

Even to you liberals Bush Haters! The board would be boring without you to argue with day in and day out. Hows that saying go? If we all thought the same, the world would be a boring place. So Happy Holidays everyone!

:)

merry christmas one and all...

*rubs head*

ooh fucking hell, christmas eve drinking sessions are not a good idea... Igloo, you'll be pleased to know I almost got the shit kicked out of me... by a taxi driver... goddam... so pissed I got into the taxi, with someone else, can't remember who, think they passed out, taxi gets to my house - after about a 2 mile journey - and I think I've lost my money, I lost my weed earlier, which really pissed me off, so I get out and leg it into my house, go to bed and pass out, not hearing the angry taxi driver banging on the door, waking my parents up, resulting in me getting bollocking this morning...

I blame my mate who was working behind the bar feeding us free drinks most of the evening, what a man...

anyway, a one and a two and a three:

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear Jesus

happy birthday to you!

and for you jesus, a special song about that place, where about two thousand years ago you were born:

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

O little town of Bethlehem,

How still we see thee lie!

Dsc26-i.jpg

Above thy deep and dreamless sleep

The silent stars go by;

Yet in thy dark streets shineth

The everlasting Light;

The hopes and fears of all the years

Are met in thee to-night.

capture8.jpg

For Christ is born of Mary,

_37724225_ap300mary.jpg

And gathered all above,

While mortals sleep, the angels keep

Their watch of wondering love.

O morning stars, together

Proclaim the holy birth!

And praises sing to God the King,

And peace to men on earth.

CAPTURE6-i.jpg

How silently, how silently,

The wondrous gift is given!

So God imparts to human hearts

The blessings of his heaven.

pic2-i.jpg

No ear may hear his coming,

But in this world of sin,

Dsc00046-i.jpg

Where meek souls will receive him, still

The dear Christ enters in.

Where children pure and happy

Pray to the blessed Child,

pic1-i.jpg

Where misery cries out to thee,

Son of the mother mild;

Where charity stands watching

And faith holds wide the door,

The dark night wakes, the glory breaks,

And Christmas comes once more.

O holy Child of Bethlehem!

Dsc00022-i.jpg

Descend to us, we pray;

Cast out our sin and enter in,

Be born in us to-day.

We hear the Christmas angels

The great glad tidings tell;

O come to us, abide with us,

Our Lord Emmanuel!

--

photos of Bethlehem from March 2002 from here: http://www.poica.org/casestudies/davestation-of-bethlehem/gallary-3.htm

--