Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does he want?

funeralhome

this is bothering me a little bit 'cause i just can't figure this guy out. i can't help but overanalyze everything so i need some advice...

i've been talking to this guy for like a month and surprisingly we haven't had sex, he doesn't want sex and i don't want to have sex with him either..i would assume that means he wants to get serious...

but he SWEARS he doesnt want a girlfriend either. i kinda think he's in denial..i mean, what else could he possibly be looking for? i find it hard to believe that he just "wants to get to know me" and is avoiding the sex thing because he doesn't want me to get "attached".

any thoughts?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if im following you correctly,

have you told him that you dont wanna have sex, and just be friends. if you told him that, then of course he's not gonna wanna get attached. once you have sex, the relationship changes forever, either for the better or worse. if your both comfortable with the relationship as just friends, leave it. if sex happens, it will happen naturally.

my intentions lately have been to stop fucking around and get serious with someone, i'm really tired of being lonely and just gettin off, you know?

i just always highly doubt that a guy, any guy, would feel the same way. from my experience, they're all after one thing, one way or the other.

of course we've spoken about having sex, and we both want to fuck each other, we just won't.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

my intentions lately have been to stop fucking around and get serious with someone, i'm really tired of being lonely and just gettin off, you know?

i just always highly doubt that a guy, any guy, would feel the same way. from my experience, they're all after one thing, one way or the other.

of course we've spoken about having sex, and we both want to fuck each other, we just won't.

its only a matter of time....and alchohol.... someone is gonna cave in

:laugh:

lol.. you don't know my bar.. anyway, he drives me home every night afterwards and we just sit in his car and talk. I can't believe i'm even complaining about this, i just feel like he has other motives...:confused: :confused: :confused:

You get him inebriated at you bar and then he drives you home???

:confused::laugh:

You're both confused and don't know what you want. Neither of you seem to want to step up to either take it forward or end it.

this is bothering me a little bit 'cause i just can't figure this guy out. i can't help but overanalyze everything so i need some advice...

i've been talking to this guy for like a month and surprisingly we haven't had sex, he doesn't want sex and i don't want to have sex with him either..i would assume that means he wants to get serious...

but he SWEARS he doesnt want a girlfriend either. i kinda think he's in denial..i mean, what else could he possibly be looking for? i find it hard to believe that he just "wants to get to know me" and is avoiding the sex thing because he doesn't want me to get "attached".

any thoughts?

wow he sounds like my ex :eek:

Same exact situation happened....a few weeks after he said that he didnt want a gf, things changed

be prepared to get caught off guard...

any thoughts?

Seems like he wants to be ur Friend.. and that's how a relationship should start out like.. Sheesh.. there is hope for humanity after all. Take it slow eckobarbie and don't be like most of these female cock mongers here

:laugh:

lol.. you don't know my bar.. anyway, he drives me home every night afterwards and we just sit in his car and talk. I can't believe i'm even complaining about this, i just feel like he has other motives...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just wants to take time or whatever.

THis guy actually sounds a lot like me :laugh:

Sometimes im afraid to make a move for whatever reason. But Why are you complaining? It seems like things are going well so far :confused:

Sounds like he wants to hang out, I do this all the time before I decide if i'm going to persue anything further. Alot of people just jump in, fuck and then realize that it isn't going to work out till a few months up the road, then your both disappointed.

Or he gets so drunk at the bar he can't get it up :laugh: