Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ebay Ebay Ebay...

atomicapples

Originally posted by linabina

seriously... when im broke, i sit here and wonder what the hell i could sell on ebay lol...

:werd: i end up jut scanning my room for shit...i just did and

found 3 things gonna try and sell!!!

unless one of the resident techies or nerdies want a piece first...sellin these:

1 Westell Infospeed DSL Modem

2 Netgear Cable/DSL Web Safe Router 4 port 10/100 Switch (Model RP114) excellent condition, used for only 2 weeks

3 MicroSolutions 190130 Backback External CD-Rewriter excellent condition, barely used

Originally posted by iamme

apples and magilicuti:

what do you guys sell so much of??????????

in the beginning, i used to sell massive computer parts in my house, from laptop batteries, to backup ups... then i sold old motherboards, rams, nics to full servers. i think the biggest and fastest thing i moved was 400 compaq desktops. now, im just buying shit at wholesale and getting rid of them on ebay. from car alarms, jackets, jerseys, baby mama gear, hoodies, and also alot of car accessories. you can basically put anything up on ebay and make some money.

Originally posted by atomicapples

in the beginning, i used to sell massive computer parts in my house, from laptop batteries, to backup ups... then i sold old motherboards, rams, nics to full servers. i think the biggest and fastest thing i moved was 400 compaq desktops. now, im just buying shit at wholesale and getting rid of them on ebay. from car alarms, jackets, jerseys, baby mama gear, hoodies, and also alot of car accessories. you can basically put anything up on ebay and make some money.

what would you esitmate your profit from that for 2003?

Originally posted by atomicapples

Shit, maybe i should quit my job and go e-bay full time:eek: