Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unrestricted pres Oscar Fonseca Sun 12/28/2003

rcrespo

Hope everyone has had a great holiday week and is ready to get on down this weekend. Oscar Fonseca is back at Jazid and if you were there for his last set you will be sure not to miss this one. Joining Oscar will be Domingo Castillo. These two are some of the most unique dj's in Miami so do not miss this oppurtunity to check them out. Come in with an open mind cause I have no idea what these kids will be pulling out of their boxes. :)

Thanks to everyone for their support in 2003. Restricted would like to wish you and yours a happy holiday season and a great new year.

We started almost 8 months ago and it's been quite a ride. Let's see what we can come up with for the 1 year anniversary.

Here are the details for Sunday.

Who: Oscar Fonseca & Domingo Castillo

Where: Jazid - 1342 Washington Ave

When: 10pm - ???

Price: Free!

Info/Comments: ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Watch out for broadcasts of selected nights in 2004.

Guest bluboy

Awesome cause I missed the all night rotation at Blue on wednesday. I heard he played with Eric and Cue and it was packed!

Thanks for this end-of-the-week gift, Ramon!

:bounce::clap::aright::getdown::clap2::rock:

Guest bluboy

I know you were at Jonathan Lisle but I didn't get to meet you. I only read your review. Hopefully we can meet at Jazid on sunday.

Enjoy the weekend!

Philip

Originally posted by bluboy

Awesome cause I missed the all night rotation at Blue on wednesday. I heard he played with Eric and Cue and it was packed!

Thanks for this end-of-the-week gift, Ramon!

:bounce::clap::aright::getdown::clap2::rock:

It was the busiest I have ever seen Blue. Caught a little bit of Oscar while I was there, and I'm glad to hear he's swinging by Jazid on Sunday. :aright:

lets just say it was one of our best nights of the year. domingo and oscar were great when they started taggin' it was even more fun. hope to have oscar back int he future. there were a tn of people who came out thanks to everyone for their support. nice to finally meet sheldon. look for a more detailed review later in teh day :)

Last night was great. I thought i spun like shit... but I have bad nights once in a while too! Honestly, I don't even know how I made it there.... I had been lying in bed for 2 days straight sick as hell. I thought domingo ripped it appart... never have I seen him playing so techy, clicky, etc.......unbelievable!!...it was a mix of deep-techyhouse, minimal house, some housey tech house, and funky minimal breaks all night...!!!!!! One of the best music nights I have been out to in 2003 to be honest....not because I was playing, just because of the type of stuff that can be layed down at that lil' lounge. Thanks to Ramon and Domingo, it was a pleasure... Peace. O.

Originally posted by mursa

What better way to end a weekend in a nice chill atmosphere with a few brews , nice chit chat and House music .

Thanx Ramon for the hospitality , and it was kool meeting macboy and bluboy .

:cool:

Good meeting you as well. Nice to see some regulars and good to see some new faces. ;)

Keep it up ramon!