Clubplanet Nightlife Community

olson twins going to nyu

jtk4

I bet you they'll get roughed up, raped in washington square park, become crack whores and become prostitutes for a living....

Or, they'll have bodyguards around them everywhere they go, polarize people around them, and act like snotty bitches.

But you can bet on one of those to come true ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I bet you they'll get roughed up, raped in washington square park, become crack whores and become prostitutes for a living....

Or, they'll have bodyguards around them everywhere they go, polarize people around them, and act like snotty bitches.

But you can bet on one of those to come true ;)

hopefully the former. ;)

No, but I think it's good that they do. It's more about the experience, establishing independence, and building new relationships for them. I'm glad that even with all of their options, they still want to be educated....money can only do but so much for ya if you're a fuckin retard. :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

No, but I think it's good that they do. It's more about the experience, establishing independence, and building new relationships for them. I'm glad that even with all of their options, they still want to be educated....money can only do but so much for ya if you're a fuckin retard. :laugh:

They're gonna become independantly stupid experienced little junkies :laugh: