Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 am still going

exactly.. anyone who doubted the longevity of nation i believe has put that idea to rest.tonite the house nation was out in full force.I have to say eddie baez did a great job and i was very impressed.He played a few classics a few twists which i found were a nice touch.The lights wowwww thas all i have to say.

great crowd a lot of new faces who i know all will be back next week.As long as we have real parties like this the idea long island is 90% 50 cent wannabes will just be that an idea.

Anyone who has heard of nation and is curious now is the time to come. Johnny Vicious will not disspoint so be prepared to hear some sick beats and who knows maybe next week we will go to 7am.

Why drive to the city when u got a great city party right here in long island which has without a doubt has gotten better and better every week.

till next week everyone.....

Def had a good time. I thought the music was much better last week though. PArty keeps getting better. Hopefully it will continue.

ANyone know who else they have booked beyong Viscious?

You guys should bring in some NJ dj's. The resident from Deko, Richie SAntanta kicks ass. Every time I go to visit my brother in law in East Brunswick we hit Deko and he rips it

Originally posted by cyberiachef

Def had a good time. I thought the music was much better last week though. PArty keeps getting better. Hopefully it will continue.

ANyone know who else they have booked beyong Viscious?

Matt's on the job, and is in the process of getting some superb underground talent in there for us.

Eddie was on point last night like a motherfucker. He changed the vibe up a bit with some uplifting anthems and some nice vocal remixes. The night wasn't as deep, dark, and dirty as the usual Nation nights, but it was nonetheless a great night of soulful house music. .

What else is there to say about this party? It is the best fuckin venue to hit Long Island in years. Hands down, it's the nastiest Friday night party on Long Island. I am so glad there is FINALLY a fuckin change from the watered-down venues that have been flooding (and continue to flood) Long Island. Thankfully, this change is being headed by a crew of individuals who are dedicated to underground sound

Rob James has always been true to his crowd, and last night he turned out some nasty vibes in the beginning and end of the night. His talent is indescribable, and his sound is Nation.

Matt, Rob, BobG, and the rest of the crew: thank you for yet another great Friday night.

See you guys on January 2nd.

- Rudy

So...

I decided to take a venture into the unknown and see firsthand what all this hype about "Nation"was about....and lemme tell you...

Whoa!!

WOW!!!!!

My expectations were met, and more...!!

I got there about 12:00 and Rob James was throwing down nicely,and shortly thereafter Eddie Baez ripped it!!

Threw in some classics which I could appreciate!

Overall, the vibe was spectacular,it truly reminded me of the good days when there was a vibe and a scene.Circle was going,people were dressed as they wanted,no BS,no attitudes,awesome staff,everybody,from the patrons to the owner,to the managers,down to the bouncers and bartenders,just so nice,friendly,and down to earth.!!

The venue itself is gorgeous, lights, layout,soundsystem..

What more could you ask for..

This is what should be out there on a consistent basis..These nights are what we need more of..and I

am a true critic,and I was completely blown away!!

Everybody seemed to know everybody,and they welcomed me with open arms and treated me with much respect...

This night was real treat overall..and people, get your asses down there next week!!

It is well worth the trip,you are in for a real special surprise.

Thank you to everyone that I met,everyone that is making Nation possible,and of course,a huge thank you to Bob G..a man who is responsible for creating and ensuring a fantastic night!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by djhurricane

The party still going on. NATION! If you weren't there next friday don't miss it.

The only party on Long Island open past 4 am.

Thanks Eddie everyone had a good time.

how do you know if its still goin your farkin home bihatch:laugh: