Clubplanet Nightlife Community

matt spector at nerve review.

Bling

its been a bit since ive been at nerve. let me say i like the way the club is decorated. it looked very nice.

nice to see a huge cp turnout.

all the people i normally chill with

koky

leo

miriam

grooveeric

jackie

sobeton

professor087 or 97 i dont remember (damn dawg u work too much. LOL great to see u out and about)

got to meet these new people

mimi (very good with directions by the way)

raincrysobe

mattspector

thephoenix

vaughnz (thanks for the drinks)

eddy guerra (same)

saw again

1)phillipo(do u ever sleep? )

there is a lot more im sure but im still half the hell asleep :)

got there around 11 jon cowan was setting it up really nice. then around 1 matt took over and didint stop till it closed. though i didnt stay for the entire set, it was a great one :eek:

i got the exaxt song name i died during actualy u played two tracks in a row i died during matt

since i suck at track listings phillipo told me the track i died to was ....ugh i cant find it i wrote it down. oh well it was before that middle eastern tune that i love that saleen once told me the name.

holy crap i died. shit u all saw me on that stripper pole thingy. think i should work at labaers ? :laugh:

anyways great time. nice to finally meet matt. thanks again for lettin me up into the booth.

Originally posted by Bling

yeah it was prettty funny LOL

oh forgot to send shout outs to livewirewebs. :( sorry i missed u when i left. i definitly would love a copy of matt's cd :)

great to meet jon cowan as well for the first time :)

WTF bling you dipped without sayin' bye(rude ass) and bryan was looking all over for you to give you a cd...

Its all good...As usual the cp heads loyalty to Matt is unwavering. I don't know about anyone else but the energy last night was fucking amazing. Bling...if you give me your address, i'll be more than happy to send you a copy of the lastest mix. You can expect to being seeing Matt at Nerve again real soon. See everyone at Delux tonight. Peace.

Bryan

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

WTF bling you dipped without sayin' bye(rude ass) and bryan was looking all over for you to give you a cd...

:laugh: :laugh: Yo Matt dont blame Bling,it wasnt his fault that he didnt get to catch the end of your set.

As for the night over @ Nerve,same here havent been there in the longest,last time I believe it was for Anthony Pappas :cool:Arrive early with with some CP peeps(the usuals) see a familiar face working the door,good to see him around very friendy person.Into the club and :eek:love the way the place was set up,HUGE difference from what it was since my last visit.From the couches to the lights to the AC :laugh:which I know it was an issue back in da days but,hey love what they did to the place and as for the sound system it :rock:

Enjoyed very much JC's set very much,started of slow but promising, as Matt gets on and picks it up a notch as the room starts to get into the groove and start to dance their asses off(i know I diid and now im paying for it), great set from Matt harder then what im usually used to hearing him spin but that what I enjoy more deep and progressive house ! ! ! ! It was getting better as JC and MATT would take turns.JC I gotta see you spin more often dude that shyt was simply great.

Around 3:45 am I called it quits cause some couldnt hold his liquor and I had to babysit :mad::laugh:I wouldve loved to head over to NV to catch Diaz and Bruno tear it up a bit but maybe next time.

Shot outs to the usuals that were representing in da "HOUSE" ! Good seeing Eddy and thanks for the shots homeboy.... :drunk:

PEACE.

LEO

Originally posted by lolahotass

You should work the pole at Nerve on Saturdays:idea: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bling, you nutcase!!!!

Damn. I heard it was great last night. By the time I got back to Sobe it was too late to get over there. At least I get to check out Matt on his home turf next weekend at Delux. Glad to hear everyone had a great time.

big thanks to everyone for showing up to nerve last night. happy you guys like the new set up - thanks to matt for throwing down big time.. great set great energy - nice to see philipo, rachel, bling, the professor, mimmi,jackie, george morel, shawn rudnick, vaughn lazar, eddy guerra, rafy,abe and all the other familiar faces. Hope too see you guys around Nerve a bit more often. As for the moments in space track - glad you liked it bling - that is one of my all time progressive favorites - was thrilled to find it and bring it out of the fault - its funny, some of the classics sound just as good if not better today. Had a blast going back and fourth with Matt - we should do that more often - top guy top dj! - Anyways, thanks for a great night. hope to see some of you on NYE and then next friday for ivano bellini. If you'd like a list for any of our events at nerve don't hesitate to contact me - jon@blissproductions.com or jon@nervelounge.com

thanks again

Jon Cowan & the Nerve team

jon, the club looks great. i love the way it was decorated. jon, i loved matt spector bro. bring this man down more often. as far as the cd giveaways are concerened:D :D :D mail me one, i want my copy matt spector threw it down.

yes, jon i do agree with you, some of the classics sound even better now. see u soon @ my fav. club nerve:idea: even for bellini, who i hear is not so cheeselini anymore:eek: ;) and always brings da ladies:D

Originally posted by Bling

sorry matt. :( if it were up to me i would have stayed all nite :) but when u dont ride alone u have to compromise i guess :(

it was great though last nite. im exhausted and i died 2 times last nite thank you matt. :)

glad i could be of service (OMFG I can't finish this sentence):D

Much Love Matt

Guest brwneydtrouble

I gotta say, WOW. What a fantastic time I had. Great friends, great music, great place. I really do hope to see more of Matt at Nerve, he really tears it up, and on that sound system they got there, even better. It was great to see Cue and Bruno out there, see what I told you Fernando? :D Avenue33, it was GREAT to meet you, we have to hang again girl, you're the bomb. Thank you for your hospitality. Glad I got to see the regulars again, you guys rock!

Although I moved away from miami and dont get to go out as often as I used to, I got an incredible trade off - Matt close to home at Delux and even closer soon at Release! I really hope to see more of you guys up this way now that a few more of you have heard Matt and know what an incredible DJ he is.

GREAT sets by both jon and matt. like the rest, i hope it's not the last time i see matt, at nerve. he did a good job reading the crowd and his track selection was choice. btw, thanx for the CD, matt :)

to all the new peeps i met that night, it was a pleasure :D to the familiar ones, it's always a good time with GREAT friends.

Cheers!

Guest bluboy

WTF can I say? First off, Jon Cowan inspired me with the tracks he opened with (yes this is still philippio posting). I actually really enjoyed it cause it made sense. He definitely set the pace for Matt Spector! Tight mixing Jon! And as usual, I can't complain about your ability to promote talent and this time it was great to see a local dj rocking the crowd. Matt, I don't know what you were afraid of when you saw me. I loved what you played and when you dropped Odessi's 'Moments of Space' I ummmm...

OMFG I DIEEEEEDDDDD!!!

A classic techy prog house gem!!! You'll be seeing me at Delux in the future (don't worry, I'm not threatening you!)

Koky, so great to finally meet you!!! Thanks for the drink, bro!!!

So nice to meet Poisoniv, grooveeric, Professorx97 (next time, bring Carissa), livewirebs, Vaughanz (I'll be seein' ya at Delux on NYE; thanks for the drink!), Tony (sobeton)

Great to see Cue and Amalia, of course it was my pleasure to accompany the eAsTSiDeMIsFitS (raincrysobe and thephoenix) to this soiree of music, Eddy Guerra (loved the shirt:D ) Leo (happyface) and great to catch up with you Jonyquest :). Of course the great bling must be commended! It took a while to realize how drunk you were!!! :tongue: The stripper pole, act? Brilliant!!! Ever considered Madonnas?:D

And thanks Bling for pointing out mimid to me (cause if I had to rely on the photo on her sig, I would never have guessed it was her!). Wonderful to have met you mimid!!!

:D:hat: