Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My velvet lounge review

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

i went there for the first time last night and i think the place has alot of potential. there were alot of good looking woman floating around the club. the muci in the "house" room sucked but the hip-hop area was pretty decent.

who were the dj's :confused:

Originally posted by dtrave

ooooh! we got a big shot!

Just because I CHOOSE to cater to the girls & not the new music crowd I suck. I get it - your a genius, I don't know shit. I think this is what you are trying to say, right?

Its his opinion. Take for what its worth. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Originally posted by mkutlass

I have to check this place out.................the dj better not play any lasgo songs, any dj sammy songs................... Next fri i will check Velvet out, I hope it doesn't suck.............

i can't guarantee that ..... i think i hear danni minogue, dive in the pool, billy jean, and about 6.5 girls dancing (the .5 is for a girl standing in the corner kinda just bopping her head).

dave the rave .... here is a hint ....... if you cater to everybody ... then everybody will have a good time and pass the word on about your new venue ... and then it might turn into something really good instead of just average. the polace has tons of potential ..... don't ruin it

Fuck it you - are right - I'll drop science after 12 on ya'll this week -but I'm bailing if the dance floor don't happen. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - That's my take on the situation. Maybe you really are the mayor

Originally posted by mkutlass

I have to check this place out.................the dj better not play any lasgo songs, any dj sammy songs................... Next fri i will check Velvet out, I hope it doesn't suck.............

That's a trip! I hate those "la la la" type songs too! But if he's playing for the girls... guess what you'll probably be hearing????????

Hey Mr. Mayor... you never explained why it was so bad. Where there fireworks during the mix, bad selection, or just bad music... in your opinion :confused:

Originally posted by bbn

That's a trip! I hate those "la la la" type songs too! But if he's playing for the girls... guess what you'll probably be hearing????????

Hey Mr. Mayor... you never explained why it was so bad. Where there fireworks during the mix, bad selection, or just bad music... in your opinion :confused:

just the selection .......

fireworks during the mix ( thats pretty funny) :laugh: