Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you really die from Ecstacy??

ItakeX

in regards to sdm's post, the enjoyment of being in an altered state and having an attraction to danger are two completely different things. that has to be one of the most irrational posts i've seen on this thread. anyone who does do drugs just to be taking a risk is immature, plain and simple. cwm43.gif

------------------

*sob*

overhydration has caused deaths in the UK....someone will prob. correct me but I believe it can lead to swelling of the brain.....it occurs when people essentially drink more water than the body can get rid of an example would be if you dance you sweat a shitload, and consequently if you AREN'T dancing and drink the same amount you can get into shit .....www.dancesafe.org and www.ecstacy.org are good sites to check out.....aside from overhydration other fatalities have been caused by mixing other drugs and/or alcohol, dehydration, and preexisting hear conditions.... apparently 70 pills is wot u need to 'overdose', this doesn't happen very often.....the record for consumption from ppl I know was my old flatmate who had 40 over a couple of days (he was not much fun to be around tuesday & wednesday wink.gif )

cwm30.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

If you take that pill Keanu Reeves took in the matrix

yes their is a possibilty of death

------------------

a-john2.gif Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go -I wanna be sedated - Nothing to do - Nowhere to go - I wanna be sedated - Just get me to the airport - And put me on a plane - Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my brain - Oh no oh ho - Just put me in a wheelchair - And get me to the show - Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco - I can't control my fingers - I can't control my toes - Oh no oh ho.

I personally think that it is the dehydration and not the xtc, but i guess you never know- - too much of anything is never a good thing. and someone always has a deadly reaction to every drug!! Just be careful, and dont play with fire!! cwm28.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

k well let me jsut start off by tellin ya that drugs arent the best way to go out and have fun and get on this oh too good kinda vibe the other night i went out & i luv everything about it i went to exit and didnt drink the whole id thing and i thought damn that sux but then i just started to let loose w out the the alcohol and just tdrank water and u know whati had a blast and best part no hangovers i was ready to do whatev came ny way the very next morning so im responsible and can still party best of both worlds just stay away from the drugs ya dont really need em its poison its not natural so why the hell do it ? cwm38.gif

The reason alot of people take E is to risk their lives...or why else would you do it? People also enjoy being in an altered state of mind.. Theres such an attraction to danger...

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Archived