Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco Carola and Danilo Vigorito @ Privilege Review

djrx06

All I have to say is OH MY LORD. What a show. I would like to thank Privilege and the promoters for putting on the show. It's was all that I could have ever asked for and more. Beto Cerruti opened up the evening with solid tech house. Nothing but quality tracks. Danilo Vigorito came on after him and he played an absolute masterpiece with nothing but kicking hi-hats and solid basslines. There wasn't a lack of energy at all. I had the privilege of speaking with him for a moment and complimented him on a job extremely well done. Marco totally complimented the two opening Djs by playing a slamming set. It was everything I expected and more. For those of you who didn't have the privilege of being @ Privilege this evening, I promise you will not be disappointed when you see Marco Carola or Danilo Vigorito. Thank you once again to Privilege and the promoters for the event, it was a night that I WILL NEVER FORGET.

danilo was fuckin ace .. minimal goodness and some bass heavy shake your ass stuff and some fuckin acid!!!!

carola was just like you know fuckin bangin' boomin shake your ass till you can't feel your feet techno.

awesome night .. good to see miami has a techno scene. congrats to privilege on a good .. expecting nothing but the best in the future.

yeah that was the best crowd I've seen there since their opening

the music was a bit mellower than any of their other headliners so far, with a lot of housier elements... very solid bumpy chunky beats & basslines, with some tribal drums here and there, very similar to what some of the space residents play (some of the time) the difference being these tracks were more minimal, with out all the proggy effects and vocal samples... and everyone was getting it, just goes to show you don't need that silly stuff... this was dance music just the way Miami likes it, their sets could have gone off very well at almost any venue around here, this was not just some esoteric stuff that only appeals to techno freaks... they didn't have as many interesting highlights as Acquaviva, or Smith, they just kept it rocking solidly, though at one point Danilo threw in 'Satisfaction' and '7 Nation Army' obvious crowd pleasers, a bit too obvious IMHO, but the crowd loved it :)

I left around 3 since I was feeling ill, and not in a dancin' mood, and that was definitely a dance your ass off kind of night, too bad more of our top local jocks didn't show up, some of them definitely could have learned something there

Wow, what a night...last night gave me hope for the future of Miami's music scene. Thanks to Marco & Danilo for showing us how it's done. Eric , you are right on target in your assessment. Their set appealed to everyone across the board; minimal enough for the househeads but just enough punch to keep the techno people happy.

I'd personally like to thank all of you who have made it out so far to the parties. You have made Privilege the success story of 2003 and have proven the naysayers wrong week after week. The next few weeks will see some solid lineups that will lead up to a conference you won't soon forget. I'll keep you posted.

Happy New Year's :)

those who know...go

those who don't...won't

Originally posted by armand1210

Wow, what a night...last night gave me hope for the future of Miami's music scene. Thanks to Marco & Danilo for showing us how it's done. Eric , you are right on target in your assessment. Their set appealed to everyone across the board; minimal enough for the househeads but just enough punch to keep the techno people happy.

I'd personally like to thank all of you who have made it out so far to the parties. You have made Privilege the success story of 2003 and have proven the naysayers wrong week after week. The next few weeks will see some solid lineups that will lead up to a conference you won't soon forget. I'll keep you posted.

those who know...go

those who don't...won't

Danilo was fucking great. That satisfaction remix/re-edit was sick. The bass was booming and it was like clickity boom clickity boom tat tat .. lol :)

looking forward to 2004 armando ..

Enjoyable night most def . especially for the weekend before NYE festivities .

Carola & Vigoritos (who i never heard before) set was nice nice nice ....I would best describe it as TEchy-hard-hard House with a lil dash of proggy-tribal goodness . Really nice crowd at priviledge and the people were having a good time .

Nice seeing Ramon , Dekan , Poysoniv and meeting Andrew Thomas & DJrx .

:cool:

Originally posted by armand1210

those who know...go

those who don't...won't

Congratulations Armando. :):aright:

Originally posted by djrx06

Honestly solid music.

This was a combination of Quality Music, Quality People, and Quality Venue. Sorry I couldn't meet up with some other Cp'ers.

Nice Meeting ya mursa

Rich I was right by Mursa .. I'm not sure if you saw me .. i had a grey longsleeve tshirt on and green pants.

Come by Jazid tonight if you can.

Some cool music on a Sunday night.

I'll be the guy in the Vinyl Freak shirt.

Originally posted by rcrespo

Rich I was right by Mursa .. I'm not sure if you saw me .. i had a grey longsleeve tshirt on and green pants.

Come by Jazid tonight if you can.

Some cool music on a Sunday night.

I'll be the guy in the Vinyl Freak shirt.

Ramon, I am not sure either I was in another world out there on the dancefloor. They had me like a puppet on the dancefloor. It was well worth the wait. I unfortunately cannot make it out this evening but next Sunday I will go for sure. I look forward to meeting you.