Clubplanet Nightlife Community

appartment suggestions in miami?

djss

Alright , I just want to check with you guys and girls last minute before i go to miami tomorrow morning to find an apartment.

Im looking downtown, design district and sobe. If you have any suggestions please let me know...i am running out of time as i have to be moved in by next weekend and start work next week. Im so anxious and worried...I want to find something affordable, clean and around other young professionals like my self. So please respond if you know of anything.

Thankyou in advance

SS:D

Originally posted by djss

Alright , I just want to check with you guys and girls last minute before i go to miami tomorrow morning to find an apartment.

Im looking downtown, design district and sobe. If you have any suggestions please let me know...i am running out of time as i have to be moved in by next weekend and start work next week. Im so anxious and worried...I want to find something affordable, clean and around other young professionals like my self. So please respond if you know of anything.

Thankyou in advance

SS:D

show is over :)

Spend the day walking around SoBe west of Washington and just south of Lincoln. There are a lot of apts that go unadvertised in the papers, but have vacancies posted on signs on the properties themselves. These apts usually go for reasonable prices. You can probably get a studio somewhere for 600 down here. Of course, most important thing is commute. Figure out how long it is to the office from where you want to live and choose the one closer to work.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Macboy is right, best bet is to walk around the beach and call everything. Also, look in the New Times, I almost rented this bad ass 1/1 near the design district for only $600 a month and it was in a great area.