Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah

kaydup

holy shit, most RIS weekend ever.

friday was so SARS it ws scary. great time, thanks to everyone for coming out. djjonstephens, thanks for showing me how to mix and doing those "sick cuts" on the corssfader. i hope the sharpie came off easy.

saturday - woke up and decided it was in my best interest to go to DH at Arc. Got there at like 2:30 and stayed till close. Danny was incredible. Finally got back to Boston at 4pm, went to bed and after a good 19+ hours of sleep im feeling fresher than ever.

i doubt even willy t could RIS as much as I did.

Originally posted by flavanugz

holy shit, most RIS weekend ever.

friday was so SARS it ws scary. great time, thanks to everyone for coming out. djjonstephens, thanks for showing me how to mix and doing those "sick cuts" on the corssfader. i hope the sharpie came off easy.

saturday - woke up and decided it was in my best interest to go to DH at Arc. Got there at like 2:30 and stayed till close. Danny was incredible. Finally got back to Boston at 4pm, went to bed and after a good 19+ hours of sleep im feeling fresher than ever.

i doubt even willy t could RIS as much as I did.

:eek:

Originally posted by stymie

those chocolates put me to sleep. groove kept waking me up.

groove, do u remember dj sickness kept trying to fucking lean on me and sleep and he was mumbling shit? :laugh:

They put you to sleep? Wow...I musta gotten the good half. I was wired/seeing all sorts of fabulous things till...oh, say...the next afternoon. Good times.

Originally posted by stymie

those chocolates put me to sleep. groove kept waking me up.

groove, do u remember dj sickness kept trying to fucking lean on me and sleep and he was mumbling shit? :laugh:

was it something like this....

"immmdj joon steveens ,jp jp jp, i spin everywhere in new yoorrrrrrrrrr jp jp,"