Clubplanet Nightlife Community

01/01/04 @ Pulse

unclefester401

This Thursady morning (New Years Day), Pulse will be opening it's doors again at 6:00AM. Mike Whalen will be taking his place back in the main room from open to close, and the lounge will be manned by a few of New England's best ghey house DJ's.

The lineup will include:

The Don (aka Frank) Sawdust Joint Allstars

Martin Jr (aka Frank Jr) Sawdust Joint Allstars

Uncle Fester (aka Uncle Frank) New Era

and for his pulse debut

Tom Bartlet (soon to be Flavafrank) Flavalon

(please dont make me remove this post, oh message board moderators, even though it may be for a party which you arent planning on attending)....

i dont THINK we are doing any pre-solds for this.

i WILL have a reduced list for both therapy and pulse for new years morning... just send me names. as far as i know the cost will be 25 or thirty... 5 off on my list. :)

Originally posted by newbie1980

Thanks for your help...I am really excited about this night and hope that lots of people come out for the party:)

You are welcome Flava;) Let's see born in 1980, that would make you 23 right now, sounds about right:laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

(please dont make me remove this post, oh message board moderators, even though it may be for a party which you arent planning on attending)....

i dont THINK we are doing any pre-solds for this.

i WILL have a reduced list for both therapy and pulse for new years morning... just send me names. as far as i know the cost will be 25 or thirty... 5 off on my list. :)

Who do you think you are!:mad: Start your own promo whore thread :cuss:

Now get down to RI and take back all of your god damn Roxy flyers! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: