Clubplanet Nightlife Community

restaurant advice?

Ok I have the godfather and his wife coming into town tonight...their first time in NYC.

Any suggestions on somewhere to take them for dinner in midtown? Obviously nothing to pricey...

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!

cwm1.gif

------------------

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG

Originally posted by nicole212:

Ok I have the godfather and his wife coming into town tonight...their first time in NYC.

Any suggestions on somewhere to take them for dinner in midtown? Obviously nothing to pricey...

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!

Rue 57 on 57th/6 is really good. Great drinks and "NYC type" trendy cuisine..not TOO expensive. I just went their last week and loved it..tell me where exactly (location)you want to go..I could give you some other really good choices.

cwm39.gif

------------------

Stop fuckin' around and be a man

Not too pricey

Italian:

Cibo (2nd Ave bet 41st and 42nd) very friendly waiters and waitresses

French:

Le Bateau Ivre (51st Street bet 2nd and 3rd)

Mellow French cafe. Completely open front. Lots of wine by the glass. Laid back with really good food.

Chinese:

Chin Chin (49th street bet 2nd and 3rd) Kinda upscale chinese but still not too pricey.

If you are trying to impress and want to go "Italian," try Po on Cornelia St. in the village. Midtown is sooo bland and overpriced.

------------------

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- Sleep till noon!

Carpe Noctem - Anything worth doing happens after dark!

Originally posted by petp:

carmines, very touristy place with great italian food...and its in times square so you can see a show after that or something.

I hear that place sucks...and I am not saying that cause I work at Tony's Di Napoli. LOL

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

Archived