Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc

Originally posted by Kontrol

fuck you asshole..go to your snotty blondes....it aint full of ravers its full of people who like to have fun...not be wearing 500 dollar diesel clothes and talking to girls who have no clue how to have a good time

WOW! Are you ok there my friend...sounds like you really got upset this time.

Deep breaths:aright:

Originally posted by Kontrol

fuck you asshole..go to your snotty blondes....it aint full of ravers its full of people who like to have fun...not be wearing 500 dollar diesel clothes and talking to girls who have no clue how to have a good time

easy there fella....whats wrong with wearing 500 dollar diesel clothes anyway? do you look down on ppl who dress that way? hmmmm....you sound like a kiddy raver to me...

Originally posted by lickmedry

are you implying that little raver kiddies like to have fun??..im sorry but i find them rather annoying...they act like they know about the music, but in reality they dont know shit about it.

still the question goes unanswered....

Originally posted by majinbuu

still the question goes unanswered....

lickmedry is a classic club poser. All he does is stand around in his dragon ball z pose and once in a while he does the famous factory shuffle for all the aliens out there. Wow, way better than being a raver.:half:

easy there fella....whats wrong with wearing 500 dollar diesel clothes anyway? do you look down on ppl who dress that way? hmmmm....you sound like a kiddy raver to me...

Since when do Diesel clothes cost 500 dollars? That's what I want to know.

Kontrol doesnt seem like someone that likes to have fun, more like someone who gets easily irritated by someone who's not wearing a visor.

aren't we being a little hypocritical? :confused: It seems like you don't like to have fun considering your hating on ravers.. and it seems like you easily get irritated by people wearing a visor.

And why are you judging someone's musical knowledge by the way they dress themself?

Originally posted by karisma

aren't we being a little hypocritical? :confused: It seems like you don't like to have fun considering your hating on ravers.. and it seems like you easily get irritated by people wearing a visor.

And why are you judging someone's musical knowledge by the way they dress themself?

Yeah, really... :rolleyes:

i heard Arc is full of annoying kiddy ravers...wtf is up with that shit..i hate this 18 and over policy

whatever, why even care if they look like "kiddie ravers " or the such, they always have top top djs, always good music, always ppl dancing, thats why u should go!!! igonre the rest:tongue: go to hear good music, and have a good time:D

I go there almost every Sat after 1:30 AM and it is still half-empty. Arc/Vinyl always been something of an after-hours club.

This time I hope it will be different (they have free champain) so I should be there just before midnight