Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Purchased my Ultra tix, but not confirmation e-mail yet

I purchased the Ultra tickets last night at *************.com... after I put all the information...it didn't give me any confirmation number or anything..just saud that it will send me an e-mail with confirmation, but haven't receive sh*t yet. But wait...oh yes..they already took the money out of my checking account...:confused:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Call the hotline. The office may be closed for the holiday. But definitely call if you don't get a email by monday.

Yes..I figured because of the holiday but I expected at least an automated response or something.....:confused:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Some people feel more comfortable. I always print out the page that says the transaction went through. I ust spoke with Ben at Groove tickets. If you have not gotten a confirmation you can email them and they will look up your order number and send it to you.

:confused: I enter my e-mail "again" yesterday to request a type of receipt or something that says I paid for the damn ticket, but no word from them yet...Over a week now....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh:confused: At leats I'm not the only one

thanks! called the number and someone called me back a few hours after i left a message.

they claimed that they emailed me, but it never went through? :confused:

nonetheless, they just sent me a link to my receipt which is good to have if i lose the print out i have.

thanks! can't wait! :D