Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some Ideas

cubaricanbabe

Hy yall some of you might know me but I'm fairly new to the board. I like up in Fort Lauderdale and I'm iching to do some thing for new year. Now I was suposed to go to space but my pookie head friend :bong: forgot that she was suposed to buy the tixs before the 24th, now the tixs are 70$ a pice know that is just way to much and I'm on a budget here! Any Ideas :confused: please like something free or reasonable.

I also heard that after hours at space might be cheaper is there any truth to this and if so how much????

Help please. Desperately seekeing to party

Originally posted by cubaricanbabe

Hy yall some of you might know me but I'm fairly new to the board. I like up in Fort Lauderdale and I'm iching to do some thing for new year. Now I was suposed to go to space but my pookie head friend :bong: forgot that she was suposed to buy the tixs before the 24th, now the tixs are 70$ a pice know that is just way to much and I'm on a budget here! Any Ideas :confused: please like something free or reasonable.

I also heard that after hours at space might be cheaper is there any truth to this and if so how much????

Help please. Desperately seekeing to party

:)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by malbicho

will space jack up the cover for afterhours?

I hope not. I was planning on swinging by, but im not gonna pay some exorbitant amount. I called Biz and he hasn't called me back.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I hope not. I was planning on swinging by, but im not gonna pay some exorbitant amount. I called Biz and he hasn't called me back.

I kno, it would suck for me to drive al the way from wpb to find there's a $120+ cover..fuk dat...

if you find out anything pls keep posting. :cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I kno, it would suck for me to drive al the way from wpb to find there's a $120+ cover..fuk dat...

if you find out anything pls keep posting. :cool:

Where in WPB are you gonna be? Thats where I will be driving down from....

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'll be with my folks prolly till 1, then making a quick stop at a friends party in wellington, after that boca, then miami it is..

HAHAHA, we'll be passing each other....im going to Delray after Cream on Clematis. Then to miami. We should meet up!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

HAHAHA, we'll be passing each other....im going to Delray after Cream on Clematis. Then to miami. We should meet up!

:D yeah why not....I'm already making a 1001 stops before heading south. would be cool to meet some of you peepz and hear amalia spin again....doesn't delux close at 2 though??

Guest brwneydtrouble

:D yeah why not....I'm already making a 1001 stops before heading south. would be cool to meet some of you peepz and hear amalia spin again....doesn't delux close at 2 though??

Not tonight, they have a special permit that allows them to stay open till 4.